Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
peanut123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Stupid question about modifying posts

Ok this is an ***** question, but it has me confused.
Every time I reply to a post, if I want to edit or modify something in the post, there is never a modify button to change anything I previously posted. I made an earlier post, noticed a spelling error and wanted to modify and fix it, but there was no modify button for me to fix it. I check to see if a modify button comes up every time I send a post and nothing. lol. Am I not allowed to change anything I post. Does it have something to do with not making a lot of posts. Do I need a certain number of posts before I can modify or do I need to change something in my settings? I am confused as to why I am not allowed to modify anything I post.
Any info would be great!!

Not sure why my above post inserted stars " ** " for the word I used, but it was not a sware word and I for whatever reason I am not allowed to modify the post to change it. Perfect example for why I need help on modifying posts.. lol

Last edited by peanut123; 07-15-2010 at 05:03 PM..
peanut123 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by webkinz300000
View Post Originally Posted by peanut123
Ok I have nooooo idea how i added to that post, what am i doing wrong here...lol
What exactly do you mean? Do you mean you posted twice in a row on the same thread and they merged? If so, that's called auto-merging and the only way to prevent it is to put twenty smilies in one post (since the system doesn't want more than twenty images in one post.) or become a webkinz insider insider (but that costs money). But don't put twenty images every time you post. (That might get annoying.) I'd say just don't worry about it.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #2
I love being a

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Stupid question about modifying posts

I think you have to become a webkinz status to modify posts. To become a webkinz status you have to make 10 posts and be on WI a day. So just make a few more posts and you'll be allowed to edit. Also, no question is stupid. You didn't know, so it was good to ask.
webkinz300000 is offline Male
Old 07-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #3

Default Re: Stupid question about modifying posts

Ok I have nooooo idea how i added to that post, what am i doing wrong here...lol

thanks webkinz300000 for your help !! I guess eventually i'll figure it out...lol

Last edited by peanut123; 07-15-2010 at 05:08 PM..
Old 07-15-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
I love being a

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Stupid question about modifying posts

View Post Originally Posted by peanut123
What exactly do you mean? Do you mean you posted twice in a row on the same thread and they merged? If so, that's called auto-merging and the only way to prevent it is to put twenty smilies in one post (since the system doesn't want more than twenty images in one post.) or become a webkinz insider insider (but that costs money). But don't put twenty images every time you post. (That might get annoying.) I'd say just don't worry about it.
webkinz300000 is offline Male
Old 07-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #5

Smile Best Answer Re: Stupid question about modifying posts

Not sure how to mark best answer...lol...i marked as best I could..
Thank you so much webkinz300000 !!
Closed