Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2007, 10:11 PM   #11
Down to Earth <3
Webkinz :)

peanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the roughpeanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: Stuffed animals falling apart??

View Post Originally Posted by peanutkinz0897
well this is so true that webkinz are poorly made
I know a website called shiningstars.com, that came out a month ago and they are just like webkinz almost so they don't have much to do but they are so cool I will get a screen shot of one Ok
Peanutkinz0897
They are so well made and very large and so cute
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2007, 07:03 AM   #12
xLemonade
Gifted

xLemonade has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Stuffed animals falling apart??

Try buying it a teddy bear sweater. It protects the actual animal. That's cute that he takes it everywhere xD
Old 05-13-2007, 07:45 PM   #13
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

My brother and I went to the store Friday. I picked up a Alley Cat, and he picked up a lion - when we got to the counter, we noticed there was a huge rip in the lion's leg. He ran back and got a pig instead. Some of my Webkinz look like they are ready to break. But that's the only "ripping" experience we've had. I remember one time I went to Limited Two and bought 3 Neopets plushies - 2 of them had rips. Umm off topic but yeah.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:10 PM   #14
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

The sweater's a good idea. Guess we will get some of that Webkinz clothing when it comes out after all.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:31 PM   #15
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

I've had my webkinz for two years, and haven't had any problems with this. Perhaps next time before your son gets too attached and you notice it ripping, you could return it for another one?
Old 05-16-2007, 08:34 AM   #16
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

LOL, you haven't met my son! Attachments are instantaneous here! But I might get a spare next time...

And when I got it, it was impossible to find them anymore ... I got the last, apparently, and now it's retired.

I guess I should be glad my old cabbage patch doll has held up better ... that's his other buddy.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:58 AM   #17
courtneyl
Gifted

kiddiekat is an unknown quantity at this point

ive had a golden retrever webkinz for three years and he has not fallen apart. it might have been on the shelves for a long time. by the way isnt the gray and white cat retired
Old 05-16-2007, 10:13 AM   #18
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I have over 50 webkinz and yes they are not made the best.
Problems we have are:
  • Several nostril threads popping out (held in by a simple knot)
  • Seams near legs apart
  • A long human hair was sewn into the unicorn tail which looked stumpy.
  • A hole (size of a dime) in the back of a golden retriever I got on Ebay (didn't complained I was happy to have it)
  • My koala's head is actually sewn on crooked and it's right cheek and right ear are a lot bigger then the left. (but I like it as it adds personality!)
  • The hairs from Koala, persian cat, yorkie all shed! (we don't like that)
  • I noticed a lot of the noses and mouths look crooked.
  • we had a grey and white cat with double magic W (we sold it on ebay)
Shining stars are compairable.I dont' know what the site is like though - any good?.
Also there's TY girls? Something like that- anyone have them? I saw some at a store and they are made very nicely.

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 05-17-2007 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: typos
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 05-17-2007, 06:48 PM   #19
Webkinz :)
nutsforwebkinz101 is on a distinguished road

I have never had this happen to me and I am sorry it happened to you. I would recomend trying to stich it over more then once. I would also try to tell your son that stuffed animals can't be fought over and that if you leave it home sometimes it would be less likely to fall apart. I hope this helps.
Closed