Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Stuff gone missing (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/stuff-gone-missing-445410/)

AvatarElphaba1712-25-2008 03:48 PM

Stuff gone missing

When I went to some of my rooms this morning, almost all my stuff was gone! Anyone know how to fix this?:'(

acegirl90612-25-2008 03:53 PM

Re: Stuff gone missing

I have no clue but you could try custormer service

12-25-2008 04:27 PM

Log out and then log back in. If it doesn't work, call customer service. Or, someone could have hacked your account.......

tokyo rose12-25-2008 04:32 PM

I hope it is just a glitch and you will get all the items back when you log out log in again! I really hope that is the case.

Or maybe someone got hold of your password and stole things from your account? I am sorry I am not trying to scare you or anything but I think there is a possibility. A friend of mine was hacked recently and a lot of her daughter's items went missing. Do you see any strange name that you don't recognize on your kinzphone friend list? Have you told anyone your WW ID? (Even your close friends?) Have you played WW on public computer recently? Either way, I would recommend you to contact GUNZ and let them know what happened. And, again, I really hope it was just a glitch and you will get your items back soon!

dotdotduck12-25-2008 05:08 PM

Try buying some inexpensive foods, send 1 to everyone on your friends list, and if you get the message that says "you have already sent this friend a gift today..." and you didn't send them a present that probably means that they found out your password and sent the items over to that account...

marnabear12-25-2008 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotdotduck (Post 12151689)
Try buying some inexpensive foods, send 1 to everyone on your friends list, and if you get the message that says "you have already sent this friend a gift today..." and you didn't send them a present that probably means that they found out your password and sent the items over to that account...

But for them to take a lot of things would take several days to do since you can send only 3 things to an account at once.

Sometimes though I have gone back into a room that I just put thing into and find the room empty. I log out and back on and the things are back, but it's still scary when it happens. I hope you get your things back.

AvatarElphaba1712-26-2008 12:03 AM

Just loged on again and everythings back. Thank you all for your advice!;D

KittyFanatic12-26-2008 04:37 AM

That's what I was gonna say!

I had my whole Thanksgiving room tables and placesettings disappear once.
I was in a panic, until my son told me to log out, wait a minute or two, then
log back in! Sure enough - everything was back! *Whew*

Dixiecup12-26-2008 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AvatarElphaba17 (Post 12156945)
Just loged on again and everythings back. Thank you all for your advice!;D

Well, I am glad it only took that to fix it :) Things are bound to be a bit stitchy around the holiday season. It is good that you didn't really lose your stuff. I would have a major panic attack if that happened to me :o

emmlag9612-26-2008 05:15 AM

Looks like everything's fixed! Good luck :)