Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
Call me Lime XD
Webkinz :)

limecat275 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Stuck, Unstuck, then stuck again HELP!

You know how sometimes things get stuck in your room? Well in my one room I have a funky girl blender and samwich maker. In the other I have a chrome blender. The samwichmaker gets stuck and the chrome blender does too. As soon as I unstick them, then put them back in, they get stuck again! If you know how to solve this, tell me how!
limecat275 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Stuck, Unstuck, then stuck again HELP!

Have you sent requests to Ganz already? Hmm, I've never heard of them getting re-stuck. Sorry I can't really help you.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Here is a form to fill out so that Ganz can un-stick the items.

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Here is a form to fill out so that Ganz can un-stick the items.

http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/ss.php
Exactly what I was going to say. Just fill out the form and Ganz will fix it. I have had a few items stuck before too.

I hope your item becomes un-stuck!
becky423 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
Pixie is
Gifted

GardenCat will become famous soon enough

Someone posted a way to get things like that unstuck yourself ... can't find the post right now, though Basically, if your sandwich maker is stuck, remove the counter that it's sitting on, and leave the room. Go back in the room and put the counter back, and leave the room again. Go back in the room, and the sandwich maker should be unstuck now.

The person also suggested that if things keep getting stuck, don't put them back in the same place. Also check for blocked doorways.

I had a spider plant and placemat setting that kept getting stuck on a kitchen table. I eventually moved the table and unblocked a doorway into the room, and nothing's gotten stuck in there since. (The doorway was to a new room, and behind the refrigerator, so I hadn't noticed that it was there.)

HTH!
Old 08-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
Call me Lime XD

thanks, i'll try re-arranging the rooms and doing the diy technique
Old 08-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #7

xoxoariadne is an unknown quantity at this point

Try contacting Ganz, webkinz items arent supposed to get unstuck again, i suggest moving around your room, or take everything out of the room and put it back in its place, it could always be a glitch with the system
xoxoariadne is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 03:22 PM   #8

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi,

I had posted a while ago about the stuck items problem. I had spent a LONG time with our accounts (6 in the family) and dealing with webkinz tech support and trying to get them to fix items. Some of the items they wouldn't fix for months. Including having a sofa glued to the floor and new rooms opening up behind it---so, you could not go through that doorway....imagine if it was the ONLY door in or out of there---(fire hazard--lol).

Ok, a few things to know if an item gets stuck.

1. ITEMS and VEHICLES are not the same thing. They get treated differently.

2. ITEMS you have ONE CHANCE, one chance ONLY.

3. As SOON as you see the item STUCK, FLOATING, IN THE MIDDLE of an OBJECT morphed together where it normally could not, should not, would not normally be, STOP, think, pull up a second window if you have to with this website.

4. DO NO PANIC. DO NOT EXIT out of WEBKINZ. DO NOT go to the ARCADE, DO NOT go to employment office, or curio shop, or any other page on webkinz world.

5. Hoping the item JUST became stuck now...and hadnt been stuck and you are just realizing it....so, let's hope.

WALK out of the room. WALK BACK IN THE SAME ROOM. STOP, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING YET. DOES THE ROOM LOOK "NORMAL"?

Do not be fooled. Items still need to be removed. Try to remember what was floating, stuck, ect.

ITEMS GET REMOVED in a SPECIFIC ORDER.

FIRST ITEMS to be REMOVED----ANY items that were on TOP of surfaces---blenders, flowers, books, ect.

Usually, I just clear the room, but, important. You must KEEP the surface items there until other items are removed. If you remove the items underneath FIRST, the other items will be STUCK on the floor---seriously---yes, it happened to me, and yes, you WOULD be able to remove the table from under the books....I had books glued to the floor for 3 months...made for some interesting tile flooring, but, couldnt read them, could STAND on them, and dance on them, and such---they were GLUED.

After you remove the upper items (flowers, books, blenders, ect.), remove furniture. LEAVE the room, log out. This will help reset the room/account. Not sure why, but seems to help.

I would recommend rethinking some of the items and placements. SOME items seem to "glow" funny in the rooms. By glow, I mean, they seem possessed by the webkinz glitch. I have had one of the paintings not work in ANY of my rooms---it absorbed right into the walls and would be stuck no matter WHERE I put it. It worked FINE on my families accounts (their paintings, I did not send the same item to them. I sold mine. but, same exact painting.) My sister had the polka dot hoody (from the kinz style shop--I think it is called) become the INVISIBLE SHIRT. She purchased it, and it was invisible. IN the dock, ON the pets, and would make the pets disappear randomly. Kind of like the emperor's new clothes---with a twist.

Currently, we are having problems with super beds and thrones. They will make EVERY ITEM disappear in the room---and dump pets out of bed if they were asleep.

Now, if the VEHICLE is stuck---this can be unstuck ANYTIME (webkinz will not accept emails about them until they are stuck for 48 hours usually.

Ok, vehicles are usually stuck in DOORWAYS. This is the way I can help you with them...is if they are in a doorway.

Ok, go to the room they are stuck in. figure out which doorway they are stuck in...walk TOWARDS IT, then turn around, like you just walked THROUGH that door and INTO the room.

Go to another place on the webkinz site (employment office for example).
Go BACK to the room---you pet should ride INTO the room now from that doorway.

Vehicles get stuck IN doorways because you were in them when you LEFT the room to go elsewhere. Can't do this, as webkinz can't handle this currently. Just beyond their programming currently.

Hope this helps. Any further questions, feel free to pm me, or just ask on here.

fluffrnuttr
Old 08-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #9
Call me Lime XD

thanks so much fluffnutter
Old 08-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #10
pococutie

Webkinz_Cutie27 is on a distinguished road

That always happens with my Arte toy,I just leave it or report it to Ganz.
Webkinz_Cutie27 is offline Female
Closed