Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 11:39 AM   #1
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Unanswered: Re: Stuck stuff- Will Webkinz support ever help fix it?

Aww....I'm really sorry this has happened
to you. Have you tried moving all the other
items out of your room?
Have you called Ganz? If not, here's the nbr.
Mon-Fri 1-866-932-5469
Cust Svc Code 2407 (Rajeev)
Best of luck to you. Please let us know.
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2007, 12:06 PM   #2
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Stuck stuff- Will Webkinz support ever help fix it?

I'm so glad! I hope they call you back soon.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:05 PM   #3
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

I have had that happen a couple of times. I just go to the main sign in page, then to customer support, then scroll down to I have something stuck. I actually filled out the form this morning and it is already fixed. It sends a generic response to your email and in the past I have had the item place in my dock after a few days. I have also gotten a response email saying they did find a problem. For some reason this morning was speedy fast, but it may be a day or two after you get the email.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:33 AM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Donation Level 3 

Hi again. Ganz should return your call in
a few days. Your other question...On the
"I have something stuck" section, they give
you only 3 options but click one of them
and write in your problem under the
part that asks you which room.
I know,it's so hard to wait for help and I
really hope this issue can be resolved sooner
rather than later.
Old 12-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
sup55
Webkinz :)

sup55 is an unknown quantity at this point

my menorah is stuck floating inside my room and my other menorahs willl not light up!
Old 12-05-2007, 11:43 AM   #6
WI Welcomes Everyone

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by sup55
my menorah is stuck floating inside my room and my other menorahs willl not light up!

Hanukkah started today, so your Menorah should light now...one candle
each day.

Last edited by Gingerly; 12-05-2007 at 02:07 PM..
Old 12-05-2007, 11:51 AM   #7
sup55
Webkinz :)

sup55 is an unknown quantity at this point

i know! that is what should happen but only one of my menorahs lit up (the silver one)
and i have three of each of the menorahs

---------- sup55 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

btw hanukkah started last night because jewish days start at sun down

Last edited by sup55; 12-05-2007 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #8
WI Welcomes Everyone

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by sup55
i know! that is what should happen but only one of my menorahs lit up (the silver one)
and i have three of each of the menorahs

---------- sup55 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

btw hanukkah started last night because jewish days start at sun down
Yes, but Ganz said Dec 5th.
From reading the posts, only the silver one is lit so far.
Closed