Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
avalonrose09
Lil Kinz
avalonrose09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: stuck object--anything I can do?

I have a dollhouse and book stuck on the floor of my horse's room. I emailed Ganz about it, but since I know they have a backlog of problems right now (I also emailed them because I can't load my bathroom) I was wondering if there's anythign I could do myself to fix it.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #2
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Default Re: stuck object--anything I can do?

I'm sorry, I don't know how to fix that one, if it had been something on a table, I could have told you how to fix it. Sorry.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I have had the same problem. My daughter can't get the "present" Snowglobe out of her room either. Just keep trying, you'll get it.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 01-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #4
avalonrose09
Lil Kinz

Both objects originally were on a table, unfortunately I sold the table before I realized they were stuck. Would buying the table again help?
Old 01-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

You know, I don't know... see if you still had the table you take it to another room then return to that room and put it back in the exact spot it was then leave the room again and go back and the items are unstuck and on top of the table where they're supposed to be.

However, like you, before I knew this could end up freezing items, I moved the table and left it moved, now both the items that were on it and the coffee table are frozen. So I've no idea if putting the table back will work... if you have the money to waste it's worth a try... the worst that could happen, is that the table will also become frozen.

---------- MamaWolf added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

I have no idea if it'd have to be the same table or not... I can't do it, I don't have another coffee table like it and it's a classic game piece, so I can't even wait and buy it in the Wshop.... so I wait for a return e-mail from Ganz.

Last edited by MamaWolf; 01-06-2008 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #6
avalonrose09
Lil Kinz

Yeah, I just tried re-buying, and it didn't work. Darn. I'll send an email to Ganz; I submitted it through the form, but I'll feel better if I've submitted it twice.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
redanpink
Banned

Crazykid is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to customer report and tell that you have items stuck in your house.I hope I could help.
Closed