Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 07:47 PM   #1
simoncarve

Default Answered: stuck at 'loading furniture'

Well I know, this is not a new subject....all the accounts of my kids for 4 pets are stuck at the 'loading furniture' stage when enetering their room. We tried all ideas in FAQ of Webkinz and the forum here, even from different computers, but all with the same result. We finally sent an email to the support line of webkinz. If they can't help or respond we remain stuck. What's very curious about this, is a lot people in this forum seem to have the same problem, but there is obviously a lot of patience and forgiveness for such fails of the product. Well for about 15 bugs (times 4 for all pets my kids have) such a major fail should not happen...

What do you think?
Best Answer - Posted by Nilefire
That should not happen. There are literally BILLIONS of users! There is probabally just a glitch.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2007, 08:37 PM   #2
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: stuck at 'loading furniture'

Have you tried clearing your cookies? If not , Hopefully ganz can get it taken care of
Old 09-20-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Hm, I have had some issues in my rom recently and I sent an email to ganz regarding it on sunday. They got back to me within 3 days and it was fixed I would recomend trying to do the same. You can also call them, however I wouldn't recomend it in your case .

I would also try restarting your computer, clearing your cookies and cache, and logging out

Last edited by DKMagoo; 09-21-2007 at 08:01 PM..
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 09-20-2007, 05:00 PM   #4
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

That should not happen. There are literally BILLIONS of users! There is probabally just a glitch.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:20 AM   #5
Lil Kinz

qwnbee77 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by DKMagoo
Hm, I have had some issues in my rom recently and I sent an email to ganz regarding it on sunday. They got back to me within 3 days and it was fixed I would recomend trying to do the same. You can also call them, however I wouldn't recomend it in your case .

I would also try restarting your computer, clearing your cookies and cache, and logging out
I am having the same issue.. How would one email Ganz? Care to share the correct email. I can't seem to find it. Thanks
Old 09-21-2007, 10:51 AM   #6
Lil Kinz

qwnbee77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: stuck at 'loading furniture'

please send a detailed e-mail, including User Name, Child's First Name, Child's Birth Date, State/Province, Country, Pet Code, Pet Type and Pet Name along with a detailed description of your problem to support@webkinz.com
Old 09-21-2007, 02:41 PM   #7
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by qwnbee77
I am having the same issue.. How would one email Ganz? Care to share the correct email. I can't seem to find it. Thanks
Just send an email to support@webkinz.com
I always include my username and then the issue They have almost always been able to fix it, but over the phone they are able to do much more Something they say they can't fix through email, but end up eing able to fix them over the phone. Good luck!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 09-21-2007, 02:43 PM   #8
HailKat
Gifted

chiclit is a jewel in the roughchiclit is a jewel in the rough

Yeah....If you have a lot of pets it seems to go really slow. Try contacting Ganz (like everyone above says ^^)

~chiclitClick the image to open in full size.
Closed