Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

brooke2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Stuck letters?

Hi, Sorry if i'm doing this wrong, i'm new here..

Well, A while ago i logged onto Webkinz World and i found i had 2 new letters..
I try to open them and they just don't go away! It sits there on the screen as an unopened
envelope.. and it never goes away. It's getting really annoying.. Does anyone know how to fix this?
brooke2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by acourt
This has been an ongoing problem. My son had 3 letters stuck from December to mid-February. We filled out the "I have a stuck item" form under the Ganz customer service link on their website. We also called and left messages (before you could get through to a live person). In response to the e-mail we just got an automated reply saying they were working on it. No one ever called us back when we left messages, but the letters did eventually clear off his account.

Now that live people are answering the customer service number, you should at least be able to get through to someone. 1-866-WEB-KINZ. Hopefully yours will get cleared faster than ours did.

Good luck. I know it's annoying to have those letters sitting there. Just don't click on them. Otherwise, they pop up like you said, and all you can do at that point is log out.

P.S. Welcome to WI!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Stuck letters?

You should contact ganz, or wait If you wait, (it takes a long time) it goes away
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

to Webkinz Insider!!

I would call Ganz and have them clear the letters for you.

This number will be answered live: 1-866-932-5469

Good Luck

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 05-20-2009 at 09:14 PM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

This has been an ongoing problem. My son had 3 letters stuck from December to mid-February. We filled out the "I have a stuck item" form under the Ganz customer service link on their website. We also called and left messages (before you could get through to a live person). In response to the e-mail we just got an automated reply saying they were working on it. No one ever called us back when we left messages, but the letters did eventually clear off his account.

Now that live people are answering the customer service number, you should at least be able to get through to someone. 1-866-WEB-KINZ. Hopefully yours will get cleared faster than ours did.

Good luck. I know it's annoying to have those letters sitting there. Just don't click on them. Otherwise, they pop up like you said, and all you can do at that point is log out.

P.S. Welcome to WI!

Last edited by acourt; 05-20-2009 at 09:24 PM.. Reason: add welcome
acourt is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 10:23 PM   #5

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by brooke2
Hi, Sorry if i'm doing this wrong, i'm new here..

Well, A while ago i logged onto Webkinz World and i found i had 2 new letters..
I try to open them and they just don't go away! It sits there on the screen as an unopened
envelope.. and it never goes away. It's getting really annoying.. Does anyone know how to fix this?
That happens on my DD's account too. Best advice is to only open on the front page, it is less likely to get hung up...she can't open anything when she's in her room...guaranteed to lock up, the only way to clear is to log out...I'll keep an eye on this thread for advice...

We have 5 account between us and her main account is the only one with this problem....
Peanut958 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #6

galixy05 is on a distinguished road

I had the same problem with letters. I called Ganz and gave them my user name and within 48 hours the letters were gone. They said that it is a problem and they are trying to fix it but I think that with me giving them my information it was done faster.
galixy05 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 12:48 PM   #7
ho's in the house?
Gifted

Beaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to beholdBeaudog6253 is a splendid one to behold

I think contacting Ganz would be the best thing to do. They will help you. Also, welcome to webkinz insider!!!!
Beaudog6253 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

Rory's Friend is an unknown quantity at this point

I had that problem too! It happened right before Christmas and I alerted Ganz to it back then. I kept submitting it as a problem every few weeks. Someone on here posted an 800 number to contact Ganz. I called it and left a message. They returned my call within a day or two and said it would be fixed as soon as possible. It finally cleared in April! It was incredibly annoying, but that was the process I had to go through. Check other threads and see if you can find that number.
Rory's Friend is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #9
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

If you just wait a while, and then log back in, or keep logging out and in, it'll probably be fixed eventually. That happens to me a lot
Old 05-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #10
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

well do ya just open the inbox or do you open each letter by clicking on the title?
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Closed