Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
101Rebeccat is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Unanswered: STUCK ITEMS!

As I was collecting all my items so i could go and trade them. in "My Library"
i tried to pick up a small holiday rug from easter and a book.
it would not allow me to remove them from my room!
all the other items in the room were as usual easy to move,the very next day..
i tried to move it again. and again. and again. To this day i can't move it.
it may be the wallpaper but i can't replace it it is RARE i don't want to get rid of it on top of all that the items that are stuck are RETIRED!Can somone please help me figure out how i can move my items!
101Rebeccat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #2

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Default Re: STUCK ITEMS!

I would contact Ganz, on the webkinz homepage you can report stuck items and they will get them out, and put them in your dock
I will post a link in a second

Webkinz� - I Have Something Stuck!
there ya go
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 07-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Other than contacting Ganz to have them help you can try to 'walk' out of your room; meaning, do not use the map, but rather walk through a doorway. Then 'walk' back into the room in question. This will sometimes unstick items.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 07-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #4

iv allready asked them to fix it with the thing on the home page 7 times! later i put the items in a diffrent room and they stuck there too!!!!!!! if i get them out again i'll trade them so i don't have a book in the middle of my room forever!
Old 07-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

I'm sorry to hear about your stuck items. I think i understand what is happening. If you have already contacted Ganz, you could still try to log in and out of webkinz. Or maybe come in the room using a different pet. You could also try walking in to all your rooms without using the map. If you don't want to replace the wallpaper, you could try putting a floor in the room.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I have a similar problem but sorry I have no idea how to fix it. For me I have a toy digger (at least not a rare item) stuck outside a room (in the empty area outside a room. It use to bother me a lot but now I just ignore it. Sorry that I couldn't help.
Holla is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 12:52 PM   #7

i get the outside of room thing somtimes espeaialy with books
Closed