Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

Kiddydoc is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Stuck Items

Hi everyone! A few weeks back I had posted about some items that were stuck in my rooms. Several people replied with suggestions, and I really appreciated the help. I wanted to touch base and let people know what had worked. I am happy to report that all of the items are unstuck, and they are all still in my possession.

WesleyKinz had posted these suggestions, and that is what I used to unstick two trophies in my trophy room. I wanted to share those suggestions with everyone again so that if someone has the same problem, they can try them. Thank you again WesleyKinz for the excellent suggestions!

WesleyKinz's Tips:

Usually you can do it yourself....There's 2 ways.

1 --- Go to the room where the stuck item is. Get something out of your dock and sit it right beside the stuck item. Log off of your account and log back in. Go back to the room and check to see if it can be moved.

2 --- Go to the room where the stuck item is. Move absolutely everything away from it. Don't leave anything within 4 squares of the stuck item. Then leave it over nite and let a maintenance cycle run. Then check it in the morning.

One trophy became unstuck immediately after I took the tip #2 steps, left the room, and came back into the room. The other trophy was unstuck when I came into the room after two days. It was still stuck after 24 hours; so, I just left everything alone and in 24 more hours, it was ready to go.

I also had two toys stuck in another room, and to get those unstuck, I decided to try the Ganz notification. You report that you have a stuck item to Ganz and they will go in to unstick it. I'm happy to report that Ganz did eventually unstick both items, and both items appeared safely in my dock. It did take 2 weeks after I reported it to get the first item unstuck and 1.5 more weeks and an additional report to get the other item in the same room unstuck. So, I would suggest trying WesleyKinz's suggestions first and then if that doesn't work, try contacting Ganz. You may get your items sooner.

Hope this helps, and thank you again to all the members of WI who originally responded to my cry for help! You are terrific!!

Last edited by Kiddydoc; 08-23-2008 at 04:16 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
Disneybelle

Default Re: Stuck Items

Thanks for the tips! They will definately come in handy!
Old 08-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by Disneybelle
Thanks for the tips! They will definately come in handy!
I certainly hope that none of your items get stuck, but if any of them do, I hope WesleyKinz's tips work as well for you as they did for me!

I love Disney too! What a fun signature line!
Old 08-23-2008, 01:50 PM   #4
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Thank you for the tip, I have a trophy that has been stuck a long time. I am going to try it right now. I will let you know if the first one works.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #5
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

i had a vehicle stuck recently in a doorway and ganz had it fixed within 5 hours of my reporting it so maybe they have gotten caught up on their requests.

thanks for sharing the tips! very helpful!
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #6
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

Thanks for letting us know how your tips on stuck items worked. I have also had things get unstuck by coming and going into the room with the stuck item through the doors, but that doesn't always work. Gantz came through within a day or two for the things I have reported to them.

I will try these ideas too next time I get something stuck. Blessings
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 02:58 PM   #7
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I am glad those worked for you! Thanks for the suggestions!

Have a nice day!
Paige
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #8
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by d8471
Thank you for the tip, I have a trophy that has been stuck a long time. I am going to try it right now. I will let you know if the first one works.
Good luck! I hope that WesleyKinz's tips work for you too!

---------- Kiddydoc added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mommy2dk
i had a vehicle stuck recently in a doorway and ganz had it fixed within 5 hours of my reporting it so maybe they have gotten caught up on their requests.

thanks for sharing the tips! very helpful!
That's terrific! I'm glad that they were able to unstick it so quickly! I imagine they are pretty busy. It's good to know that it is sometimes done quickly.

---------- Kiddydoc added 3 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Momzkinza
Thanks for letting us know how your tips on stuck items worked. I have also had things get unstuck by coming and going into the room with the stuck item through the doors, but that doesn't always work. Gantz came through within a day or two for the things I have reported to them.

I will try these ideas too next time I get something stuck. Blessings
I know that I was nervous when my items had gotten stuck and it was such a relief to come to WI and receive so much help. I thought that WesleyKinz's tips were so helpful, and I wanted to make sure that other's knew about them. I'm glad that you have had good luck in the past, and hopefully, you will never need to use WesleyKinz's tips.

Thank you for posting.

---------- Kiddydoc added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
I am glad those worked for you! Thanks for the suggestions!

Have a nice day!
Paige
You're welcome! Have a wonderful day also!

Last edited by Kiddydoc; 08-23-2008 at 04:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2008, 02:12 AM   #9
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

Thank you so much for posting this! I have a total of 7 items stuck right now. 4 of them are trophies, 2 are the v-day flowers and then 1 cornhusk doll. I will go try these tips in the morning and post which one worked for me. Thanks again!!
hope4bri is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 09:34 AM   #10
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by hope4bri
Thank you so much for posting this! I have a total of 7 items stuck right now. 4 of them are trophies, 2 are the v-day flowers and then 1 cornhusk doll. I will go try these tips in the morning and post which one worked for me. Thanks again!!
I will cross my fingers that WesleyKinz's tips work for you too! Good luck and please let us know how things go. Have a great day!
Closed