Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 10:32 PM   #11
Gift Guru

pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!
pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!pinkdiamonds is a WI addict!

Default Re: Stuck item question

I had the same problem. After I filled out the stuck item form, it took a day for Ganz to get to it. I'm not sure if they're always that fast, or I was just lucky (this was about a week ago). I hope they are able to correct this glitch soon - it's such a cute snowglobe.
pinkdiamonds is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #12
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Well, one thing is for sure, it really stinks when items get stuck. I hope this issue is resolved soon!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 01:14 AM   #13

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

They sent an email saying to check and if it had not be fixed within a day or two to call
Old 01-16-2011, 01:26 AM   #14
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
My wonderful, thoughtful son sent me a Snowflake's Snowglobe to add to my collection. He is such a sweetie, and was so proud of himself for sending me a gift.

So I went and put it in my room, and now IT IS STUCK!

I just sent a "stuck item" report for the very first time... does anybody know about how long it usually takes for them to get around to unsticking stuck items?
I sent them the report and had it in my dock in 3 days I think..it was over a weekend too so give it 2 or 3 days. They do get right back with you.

Then you can put it on a table or pedestal...just not on the floor.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 05:18 AM   #15
Call me Sydney!
Gifted

webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!webkinzlover397 is not just visiting!

My little sister had this issue so I filled out the stuck item form for her
First it took 2 days the next time it took 3 days.
(I'm afraid to set my snowglobe down! lol )
webkinzlover397 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 06:37 AM   #16
Smilse

Webkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinz_Girl_99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I've had a stuck car in my doorway for years, actually ): So, yeah. I have no idea when the stuck items can be unstuck. As for me, when you can remove doors, I might be able to save my little car. I don't have the SnowGlobe though, so at least I don't need to worry about that. Maybe Ganz can hopefully fix both items?
Webkinz_Girl_99 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #17
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

It says that it is 1-3 days, most of the time it is 3-4 days... or longer.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #18
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I've had a few stuck items before and it usually only takes a day or two, though sometimes I can fix it myself by loging out of exiting the room for a bit.
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:30 PM   #19
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I'm so sorry to hear! How annoying!! About a year ago that happened to me... I had to call GANZ and the man fixed the problem in minutes and he was sooo nice
here is a link for the info to call them: Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Good Luck and that was so sweet of your son
karenpd is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 08:44 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Well that was quick! My snowglobe is back in my dock, and one of the two other items that has been stuck for a year is now in my dock as well and I am assuming the last one will be unstuck pretty soon!

Thank you all for your answers and for letting me know that this is a known issue (I don't check the glitch reports often enough to have seen it). I will be sure to only put it on a table whenever I decide to try arranging my snowglobe collection one of these days.
momcrom is offline Female
Closed