Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Answered: Stuck item question

My wonderful, thoughtful son sent me a Snowflake's Snowglobe to add to my collection. He is such a sweetie, and was so proud of himself for sending me a gift.

So I went and put it in my room, and now IT IS STUCK!

I just sent a "stuck item" report for the very first time... does anybody know about how long it usually takes for them to get around to unsticking stuck items?
momcrom is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
This is a known problem and there is a Glitch Report about it HERE.

My snowglobe is stuck on the floor too. It's been almost two months since this glitch was first noted, so I hope that Ganz fixes it soon.

I hear that if you put your snowglobe on a table, apparently it won't get stuck. It only sticks when you put it on the floor. However, mine is still stuck, so I can't test this out.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Stuck item question

i don't know how long it takes but i have the same problem
i have 4 snowflakes snowglobes and they are all stuck!
one i accidentally put in my beach room and the room looks weird now
i think it is a general problem with the item...
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Thanks for the info, I had no idea that there was an issue with this object getting stuck or I wouldn't have tried putting it in the room until I was absolutely sure where I wanted to place it
Old 01-15-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

3-4 working days in my past experience
Old 01-15-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

My item has been stuck for a couple weeks now! I hear a lot Of people with that same problem
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
3-4 working days in my past experience
Great! Thanks for the answer.
Do they email you when they fix it? Or do you just have to keep an eye on your room to see when it gets unstuck?

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
My item has been stuck for a couple weeks now! I hear a lot Of people with that same problem
Oh no! Sorry to hear it has taken that long for you!
I hope mine doesn't take too long.

I actually reported two other items tonight that have been stuck for MONTHS, but they were nothing that I urgently needed to move so I never bothered with them before. It will be interesting to see how long it will take for all three issues to be resolved.

Last edited by momcrom; 01-15-2011 at 09:23 PM..
Old 01-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

My snowglobe is stuck on the floor too. It's been almost two months since this glitch was first noted, so I hope that Ganz fixes it soon.

I hear that if you put your snowglobe on a table, apparently it won't get stuck. It only sticks when you put it on the floor. However, mine is still stuck, so I can't test this out.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #8

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have a globe that is stuck too, but I decided to just keep it where it was, it kinda looks nice.
When ever I got things lost or stuck, my Mom just called and they fix it right then. I hope you don't have to wait long and that was very nice of your son.
jep624 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2011, 09:48 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Thanks for pointing me to the glitch report! I will keep an eye out for reports of this glitch being fixed.

Initially I had put it on a table, and it did not get stuck there! I then moved it to the floor, and now it won't budge.

I will be sure to tell my son not to put his other ones on the floor if he ever puts them in a room (they are currently in his dock).
Old 01-15-2011, 09:59 PM   #10
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Yeah, mine is stuck too! I put it randomly in a yard to move later, but it wouldn't move!
webbieluver is offline Female
Closed