Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
TIRED OF BEING WACKY
Webkinz :)

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Answered: Stuck item(NOT snowflakes snowglobe.)

Well, today I went working on my pink poodles room. When I placed my retired pristimatic chair, It wouldn't move! I might contact ganz, but no one at our house calls them. Thanks for reading. Please help!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by molycat
Have you logged out & back in again a few times? I've had things get 'stuck' -- a pet himself this morning, actually - and they're often back where they belong after logging out/back in.

Of course, you might have done this six times now and my suggestion just makes you want to throw jumbleberries at my head.

(in which case, I'll just duck & hope someone else has a better idea!)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
molyfur

molycat has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Stuck item(NOT snowflakes snowglobe.)

Have you logged out & back in again a few times? I've had things get 'stuck' -- a pet himself this morning, actually - and they're often back where they belong after logging out/back in.

Of course, you might have done this six times now and my suggestion just makes you want to throw jumbleberries at my head.

(in which case, I'll just duck & hope someone else has a better idea!)
molycat is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 07:02 AM   #3
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

I'd also try logging in/out, and possibly clear your cache? **ducks more jumbleberrys** Also, Ganz has a "stuck item" form you could fill out if you'd rather not call.. good luck!
klcottingim is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 08:43 AM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

You could try:
1] Clearing your cache (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/)

2] You can try logging in and out several times

3] And then if all else fails, contact ganz. See all ways to contact here (Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki)

Also here is an answer from them on Webkinz Homepage:
Quote:
Please let us know exactly which item you are having difficulties with (you can find out the name by surfing through the W Shop). Once we know this, our Customer Support team can fix the problem for you. Click on the Customer Support link in the menu on your left or go to the main Webkinz page and click on the Customer Support button. From there, click on the 'I Have Something Stuck' link. Once you click on the line which reads 'I Have an Item Stuck' you will be prompted to fill out a form which will help us fix the problem.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 02-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #5

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

Last week I had a jumbleberry beanbag chair stuck. I logged in and out and that didn't work. If I remember correctly, I let a pet sit in the chair, then I went to the kinzville map, or maybe I logged out. When I finally got back in the room, I moved the pet, then I was able to click the chair and remove it.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 12:24 PM   #6

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

I've had a blender stuck in my kitchen for like a year now.....
Katieawesome8 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 03:35 AM   #7

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Did you try logging out and back in? One time when I put an item in my room, everything in the room disappeared, but it was all back again when I logged out and went back on.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2011, 01:12 PM   #8
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

I logged in and back out and it worked!
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Closed