Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #11

chaosy2k is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Stuck Cash Cow Trophies

I've had trophies stuck and sent a request to Ganz and they removed them from the room in a few days...However it looks like certain trophies are better placed on pedestals while others are not...seems like a glitch in the Webkinz site that needs to be fixed once and for all...good luck and hope this stops happening to you
chaosy2k is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #12
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

It isn't just the cash cow trophies that have this problem. I have had this happen with my zingo pop trophies. And am getting ready to send a message about my bubble blowers because they are all stuck. And I had all of them on table or pedestals..... It is very annoying.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #13
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Thanks for starting this discussion! I just filled out the form for stuck items for two items that have been stuck in my first pet (Johann)'s room since about a month after I started Webkinz.

I asked to have my amaryllis plant unstuck, and a cash cow trophy.

Not only was my cash cow trophy unstuck... They threw every amaryllis plant that I had in my house into my dock. That was 18 plants!

However, I'm grateful because this means I can finally redecorate Johann's room -- something that was LONG overdue. I am willing to put back a few plants just not to have stuck furniture everywhere.

Thanks so much. This was exceedlingly helpful.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 11:17 PM   #14
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks all for the additional replies. I did fill out forms for 4 accounts so far around 4pm today and 3 accounts were fixed before 4:30pm, total of 20 cash cow trophies. My main one hopefully should be fixed by Monday, that account has lots of them. Still have 5 more accounts to check.
Remember to keep your codes. I put on each of mine, account and pets name. You are asked to include pet secret code, your user name, first name, birthdate, email address.
On my main account I was so excited when I got my first webkinz that I spelled my first name wrong, luckily it shows it on adoption paper
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

sandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud of

Hi , I have a CC Trophie stuck on the floor, & a game & a Monkey and Monkey doll that I can't move, will that web link that was posted help me? or will I have to call the Ganz !And will any pet secret code work? This is all on one account. Thank you for your help. Sandy
Old 02-07-2009, 01:17 AM   #16
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by sandyboo
Hi , I have a CC Trophie stuck on the floor, & a game & a Monkey and Monkey doll that I can't move, will that web link that was posted help me? or will I have to call the Ganz !And will any pet secret code work? This is all on one account. Thank you for your help. Sandy
Yes on the main page of Webkinz just click on customer support then I have an item stuck. Fill out the form and yes any pet code that is on that account. You will get an email saying they got it and then another email saying to keep checking account for day or to otherwise they give you info to contact them. Remember they are closed on weekends, but you can still send in form.
Good luck and let us know how you make out

Old 02-07-2009, 02:07 AM   #17
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think the cash cow trophies are made out of lead. Or cryptonite. Or something.

Cause I had mine on a pedestal, put it on the floor to move the pedestal somewhere else, went to pick up my trophy, and it was stuck ! For the like, 2 seconds it was on the floor

Glad it seems you're on your way to a solution now. Mine's sitting on a pedestal now, next to my cow. She won't let me move it again
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 02:14 AM   #18
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Thanks so much for posting this. My one pathetic cc trophy has ben stuck ever since it arrived mysteriously in the middle of a room. Now I know what to do. I love this site!
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #19
Webkinz :)

sandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud ofsandyboo has much to be proud of

Thank you so much for this info, I will take care of this after I wake up some more. Have a great weekend.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #20
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

When I signed on my main account today had 17 cash cow trophies in my dock, they not only fixed the stuck ones but all that were on trophy stands were placed in dock. I have to say I am very please with how fast they resolved this problem and wished I have contacted them months ago and avoid stressing about those trophies messing up some of my rooms.
It does pay to contact them to fix stuck items and I highly recommend anyone having this problem to do so
Closed