Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 01:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Shazaam1and2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Strawberry Cloud Leopard and..

Does anyone know if the Strawberry Cloud Leopard is a limited edition? I had thought that she'd be like the Guinea Pig--it debuted at Justice stores, but became more readily available later. And yet I still haven't seen her anywhere. I went on Amazon tonight and purchased her from someone who had just a few of them, and that same person listed it as a "limited" edition. I was just curious.

Also, does anyone know if the Opossum is exclusive to Cracker Barrel? Thanks.:goo:
Shazaam1and2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #2
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Default Re: Strawberry Cloud Leopard and..

Opossom is supposed to be exclusive to Cracker Barrel... which stinks for those of us in CA since theres none around. and I'm pretty sure that the Strawberry Cloud Leopard is exclusive to Justice. But they did say that until the last few months the artic fox was exclusive to hallmark and i've seen it in my local justice for the last year (since i've been on Webkinz)...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
angelbaby2978

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

I got my strawberry cloud leopard and my Opossum on ebay. Hope this helps. Angel
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
I tell you one time
Banned
aidrr is a jewel in the roughaidrr is a jewel in the rough

yes, opposum is limited, but it might come back (same with the leopard possibly)
I hope i helped!!!!
aidrr is offline Male
Old 12-07-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Hello and welcome to WI!!
To answer your questions- The SCL is limited to Justice Stores, that does not mean you can not buy it off the internet- which you have found out! I do not believe it will be available everywhere.
The Opposum works the same way- it is limited to Cracker Barrel- but you can purchase it online.

Hope this helps!!

Send me a PM if you have any other questions!!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #6
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Hello, both of the pets (SCL and opposum) are store exclusives for the first 6 weeks. After that they become widely availible to all retailers.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #7
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

the possum is only found at cracker barrel and the lepoard is found at justice.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #8
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by username123
Hello, both of the pets (SCL and opposum) are store exclusives for the first 6 weeks. After that they become widely availible to all retailers.
Username has answered this for you.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #9
Over 200

Luvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to beholdLuvthepandas is a splendid one to behold

it's weird, i bought my guinea pig when it first came out, but i got it at hallmark! i didn't even know it was "Justice exclusive" until three months later! but my strawberry cloud leopard i got at justice and justice only. it's just weird!
Luvthepandas is offline Female
Closed