Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
dizfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Strawberries selling for less???

I was on vacation for a few weeks and wasn't gardening. This past week I noticed that, when I sold strawberries, I got 6 KC instead of the usual 7 KC. Has anyone else noticed this? What was the reason? Thanks for any help you can give!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 09:59 PM   #2
oh yeah I'm a
Gifted

ladybucs123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Strawberries selling for less???

View Post Originally Posted by dizfamily
I was on vacation for a few weeks and wasn't gardening. This past week I noticed that, when I sold strawberries, I got 6 KC instead of the usual 7 KC. Has anyone else noticed this? What was the reason? Thanks for any help you can give!
OMG I know!!!! I lose at least 900 kinzcash!!!! =[
ladybucs123 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

That happened a few weeks ago. Sadly, many of us noticed it. There was lots of speculation by members. Ganz said nothing so we really don't know. There were some really good postings about how to make money gardening strawberries. Lots of pictures and discussions. Many said maybe WW/Ganz heard about it. No real proof of course. It is just sad that many will lose a great deal of money now. To me additionally sad since it is just virtual money. They could have just left it aone. There are some kids just too young to make money at the games yet so they were gardening also. No one wins on this one!
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

They also produce less- only 4 per plant, instead of the old 5.
karik is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 10:18 PM   #5
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by karik
They also produce less- only 4 per plant, instead of the old 5.
I still get 5 on some of my plants. The only other thing I noticed other then the price difference is that my plants seem to be on different schedules now.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

diamond0203 is a jewel in the roughdiamond0203 is a jewel in the rough

I'm still getting lots of 5's also so my average hasn't gone down.....just the income has.
diamond0203 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 08:53 AM   #7
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by dizfamily
Hi dizfamily, welcome to Webkinz Insider. You've found out one of the things that I've found so helpful about the forum. When I'm having a problem with Webkinz World and I'm not sure if it's a problem with my computer or account, I can come here and post the issue and find out what is going on. There are lots of really helpful folks here so you will usually get numerous posts with advice or just letting you know that you're not alone.
Yeah, lots of people were really disappointed about WW lowering the sell price of the strawberries about the time they added the new outdoor decore items a little while back. It really doesn't make any sense!
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 09:23 AM   #8
Lil Kinz
dizfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the responses. I got alot of 4's and 5's today, so I guess that hasn't changed, but I just hate they lowered the price. Oh well, just like the price of gas, whatcha gonna do?
Closed