Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Strawberries now take 9 days to grow

I verified from the ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE*More statistics added to the Special Food Items section!* at the link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9-t345662.html
that Strawberries take 10 days to grow.

I think they now take 9 days to grow when not watered at all, but weeded every day.
I was replanted garden and notices that the garden I planted on 12/2/08 was ready to harvest on 12/11/08. I thought I wrote down the wrong date I planted it, but each time a garden was ready to harvest, it was 9 days after I planted it.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Last edited by nonna72; 12-16-2008 at 09:17 PM..
nonna72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2008, 07:53 PM   #2
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: Strawberries now take 9 days to grow

Wow, that's a long time. Didn't they used to take only a week?
Rep for the info! (:
Old 12-16-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
Tot1989

Hmm...Mine doesn't do this...You must have wrote down the wrong date or not harvested right.
Hope it gets better!
Taylor:bokbok:
Old 12-16-2008, 11:03 PM   #4

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

Hi....

They do take 9 days, yet...10 days...

See....webkinz count the planting day, as day one.....

So, let's see if I can try to put this clearer....

12/2......planted....day 1
12/3......raked.......day 2
12/4......raked.......day 3
12/5......raked.......day 4
12/6......raked.......day 5
12/7......raked.......day 6
12/8......raked.......day 7
12/9......raked.......day 8
12/10....raked.......day 9
12/11....harvest.......day 10...now becomes DAY 1....REPLANTED
12/12....raked.........day 2
12/13....raked.........day 3
12/14....raked.........day 4
12/15....raked.........day 5
12/16....raked.........day 6
12/17....raked.........day 7
12/18....raked.........day 8
12/19....raked.........day 9
12/20....harvest......day 10....replants and becomes day 1 *cycle starts all over again.....

hope it helps.....
Old 12-16-2008, 11:05 PM   #5
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

i'll have to start counting. Mine doesn't seem to grow as quickly as it use to.
fluffy is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 11:30 PM   #6

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by nonna72
I verified from the ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE*More statistics added to the Special Food Items section!* at the link
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...9-t345662.html
that Strawberries take 10 days to grow.

I think they now take 9 days to grow when not watered at all, but weeded every day.
I was replanted garden and notices that the garden I planted on 12/2/08 was ready to harvest on 12/11/08. I thought I wrote down the wrong date I planted it, but each time a garden was ready to harvest, it was 9 days after I planted it.
Has anyone else noticed this?
They take between 9-10 days depending on how often each particular plant needed weeding. If some plants need to be weeded 2-3 times in the 10 days and the others (that were planted at the exact same time) only needed weeding 1-2 times, you will notice that your harvest will start to vary by one day.

But strawberries are worth the wait. Almost half of my 14? 16? gardens are jam packed with strawberries. Even though they take longer... and that gives alot of people the impression that they bring in less KC ...the average they yeild a min. of 2.5 per plant= 15 KC per plant.

So ifyou had 3 plants than you will make 45 kc selling. And when you have an entire garden full...well that extra 15 multipled becomes a whole lot of extra money.

It is more time consuming than the single harvest plants, but you really do make the most KC off of the strawberries (carrots are second for best multiplant and corn cabbage and tomatoes don't compare in their yeild at all)

...it may be the most work dragging so many berries up to the dock for sale. However it is worth it!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-17-2008, 05:09 AM   #7
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Here is a great thread that discusses current profits for gardening and debates the "carrots vs strawberries" garden.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-t416395.html
Old 12-17-2008, 08:13 AM   #8
GreekAsianPanda

That's very interesting! I've added a link of this thread to the Webkinz Health Guide! Thank you! Rep point!! =D
Old 12-17-2008, 09:32 PM   #9
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow,
Thanks eveyone for all the help on this!!!
I got tried of all the gardening and got rids of some gardens. I ran out of money really fast.
So I replanted my gardens. I am going to try 4 gardens. I had 5 and that was allot.
nonna72 is offline Female
Closed