Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #1
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

Question Answered: Strange "Things to Do" Menu...

I just logged on to Webkinz and clicked the "Things To Do." It showed up in three columns, one for my pet, one for the arcade and one for the W-Shop with the other places underneath them. I just want to know if this has already been reported and perhaps I am just going crazy. Thanks! Oh and I would take pictures, but I just got a MacBook Pro and don't know how to take screen shots
Best Answer - Posted by Mama Girl NH
This happened this morning, as part of the maintenance that took place. It will certainly take some getting used to. I've clicked on the wrong buttons a bit, because I'm so used to where things used to be. LOL

Several items retired, new exclusives were added, and more of the prehistoric theme showed up. Also, the family membership option on deluxe accounts was taken away, and a new feature to add deluxe to your account "by the month" was added. Many changes took place this morning with today's maintenance. The big one being the kooky science theme was retired, too, along with the screwy lamp.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
horseklio
Webkinz :)

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Strange "Things to Do" Menu...

hmmm, mabe ganz changed it? here is a screen shot if you need one. Click the image to open in full size. I kinda like it now. Its more organized. Maybe Ganz wants members to be organized.....
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Yeah, that's happening to be too... Maybe they made a new one...
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

Yeah! That's exactly what it looks like!! Thanks for the screenshot! I just wasn't sure if other people were dealing with it too! Glad to see I am not alone
Old 04-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #5
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Yup, it's a new one...It's kinda strange...and big...
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 04:41 PM   #6
I love being a

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, they did make a new one, it's not just your account. I like it, it's more organized, if only they did that to my dock, LOL.
webkinz300000 is offline Male
Old 04-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #7
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

This happened this morning, as part of the maintenance that took place. It will certainly take some getting used to. I've clicked on the wrong buttons a bit, because I'm so used to where things used to be. LOL

Several items retired, new exclusives were added, and more of the prehistoric theme showed up. Also, the family membership option on deluxe accounts was taken away, and a new feature to add deluxe to your account "by the month" was added. Many changes took place this morning with today's maintenance. The big one being the kooky science theme was retired, too, along with the screwy lamp.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Closed