Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #11
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Default Re: Strange thing with Wish Machine and Undersea Porthole

Nope, no such "luck" for me...I had 13 token when I used the Wish Machine last week to get the Portal and it left me with 3 (like it was supposed to). It was my first time using the Wish Machine.

Congrats to everyone who got a two-fer!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2008, 08:15 PM   #12
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by AKayeR
Same thing happened to me about a month ago. When i wished for the tractor it only used 2 tokens. But i don't think i got logged out.
Congrats to you, too! Was it your first time using the Wish Machine?

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Nope, no such "luck" for me...I had 13 token when I used the Wish Machine last week to get the Portal and it left me with 3 (like it was supposed to). It was my first time using the Wish Machine.

Congrats to everyone who got a two-fer!
Hey, you! You look familar, do I know you from somewhere?? hehe

I'm wondering if you have to have an amount like over 20 tokens, and it has to be your first time at the Machine to get this glitch. I hope people look back at this thread and maybe we can see how many it's happened to, and what their token count was, and whether it's their first time or not.

A two-fer! You crack me up!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #13
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

usually when my younger DD makes a wish, it only takes 2 tokens. My older DD is so jealous!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:25 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, another user reported in the Bloopers section and only lost three tokens when they made their wish and got logged out. I only lost two tokens, like you. I had 24 and then when I logged back in to see if they had taken the tokens, I saw two missing. I thought..didn't get the PortHole and they took two tokens TOO?? Man I was not happy...until I LOOKED in my dock...Same as you, a Porthole for 2 tokens. I decided NOT to press my luck for another

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Polarity...that makes sense, you know. It is highly possible that it has a problem recognizing beyond the 22 Token mark. That used to be the Elephant Fountain and Circle of Friends Topiary price...hmmmm, you may have something there

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-23-2008 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Alexandria is on a distinguished road

The very first time I made a wish that happened to me, but the next time (much later) it took all my tokens.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by lotusfairy
usually when my younger DD makes a wish, it only takes 2 tokens. My older DD is so jealous!
Oh, I'm jealous of her, too now! lol The next time I wished, it took those 10, of course. I was hoping it would take another two, but no such luck...hehe

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, another user reported in the Bloopers section and only lost three tokens when they made their wish and got logged out. I only lost two tokens, like you. I had 24 and then when I logged back in to see if they had taken the tokens, I saw two missing. I thought..didn't get the PortHole and they took two tokens TOO?? Man I was not happy...until I LOOKED in my dock...Same as you, a Porthole for 2 tokens. I decided NOT to press my luck for another

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Polarity...that makes sense, you know. It is highly possible that it has a problem recognizing beyond the 22 Token mark. That used to be the Elephant Fountain and Circle of Friends Topiary price...hmmmm, you may have something there
I thought about posting that theory somewhere, but didn't really know where to post it. I also didn't know if someone had already thought of that, so I was hoping by saying that, someone would point me to a thread that had already figured out something like that if there was one.

---------- Polarity added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Alexandria
The very first time I made a wish that happened to me, but the next time (much later) it took all my tokens.
Did you have over 20-22 tokens the first time, by any chance?

Last edited by Polarity; 12-23-2008 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-23-2008, 08:46 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

BarnCatt is on a distinguished road

The same thing happened to me! I didn't notice that I had got one for two tokens so I wished again.

---------- BarnCatt added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

I had 15 tokens before I started wishing

Last edited by BarnCatt; 12-23-2008 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #18
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by BarnCatt
The same thing happened to me! I didn't notice that I had got one for two tokens so I wished again.

---------- BarnCatt added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

I had 15 tokens before I started wishing
Thanks for the information!

Ok, so I had more than 20, and at least one other member had more than 20...I have to go back and read through the thread again to make sure I have that right, though.

You had less than 20. It would be interesting to see how many people had more than 20 and how many had less than 20.
Old 12-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #19
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

I'm VERY envious BFF! I don't even have nough wish tokens to try for one. DD1 has 8 token. By the time she gets to 10 I suppose the porthole will no longer be available. My only chance is getting it via adoption exclusive IF I can ever get DD3's storage open. Good for you anyway, couldn't happen to a nicer person *slyly winking and hoping 2nd porthole will be up for grabs*
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2008, 09:39 PM   #20
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by vcs28
I'm VERY envious BFF! I don't even have nough wish tokens to try for one. DD1 has 8 token. By the time she gets to 10 I suppose the porthole will no longer be available. My only chance is getting it via adoption exclusive IF I can ever get DD3's storage open. Good for you anyway, couldn't happen to a nicer person *slyly winking and hoping 2nd porthole will be up for grabs*
You are so sweet! Thanks! *Hm, maybe*... hehe
Closed