Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
willymo135
Webkinz :)

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: strange thing that happened in my room

Click the image to open in full size.

what happend? when i went to edit it, it wouldnt click and the selecter on the screen moved outside the room.

if you have any idea why this happened post now.
curioshop999 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
I love Paramore&

webkinz_ has disabled reputation

Default Re: strange thing that happened in my room

It happens to me all the time.
But I usually get an item stuck in my room..

It's probally just a glitch, it's fine.

This should be closed now.

~Webzy
webkinz_ is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #3

min49 is on a distinguished road

It happened to me. Try going to the customer service thing on webkinz world, fill in the form and they will put it back in your dock!
min49 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #4
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

You have to contact Ganz on the home page click on customer service, the click on I got something stuck... It will take a day or so but they will put the item back in your dock. It happens to all my trophys it drives me crazy!!!
sugarkisses is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

This is a trick I learned on here that usually works.
First, remove the pedestal the item is sitting on which will leave the trophy in the floor. Then, take the pedestal out of your dock and put it right back where it belongs. (It sounds weird I know but trust me.) After you have the pedestal back on top of the trophy, go to any adjacent room(Walk, don't use the map) and then walk right back into the room with the stuck item. That always gets my items unstuck. I hope this works for you, good luck.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #6
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
This is a trick I learned on here that usually works.
First, remove the pedestal the item is sitting on which will leave the trophy in the floor. Then, take the pedestal out of your dock and put it right back where it belongs. (It sounds weird I know but trust me.) After you have the pedestal back on top of the trophy, go to any adjacent room(Walk, don't use the map) and then walk right back into the room with the stuck item. That always gets my items unstuck. I hope this works for you, good luck.
it worked! thank you
curioshop999 is offline Male
Old 08-25-2008, 02:05 PM   #7
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

Yes that has happened to me. On my friend's account she has a mini purple Christmas tree and if she tries to remove it won't move. And she tried removing it after like a day or so and it didn't go away.
Panda Fan is offline Female
Old 08-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #8
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Yay! I'm glad anime's suggestion worked. She is SO helpful. I'll close your thread now.
smitchell is offline Female
Closed