Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2010, 08:57 AM   #1
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: a strange new KinzPost glitch I've never seen before

I have a new Jack Russell Terrier on my North American account, and I wanted to send her some things from my pet's storage room in my Asian account to dress up her room.

I send things between these accounts all the time.

I sent the three items, and I watched them "fly away."

Then I logged into my NA account...and nothing from Kinzpost. I was like, "Uh-oh!!" because one of the items was a jelly bean tree and I kind of like it a lot.

It didn't show up after several more minutes, and I was getting worried. Well finally I went back to my Asian account. And the three items were sitting safe and sound in the dock!

Well, I'm very relieved, but I know I did see them fly away from KinzPost. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I'm trying to edit this to add -- I went through the same process again, waited till it "flew away" etc. And this time the gifts went through.

Last edited by bp13; 11-06-2010 at 09:07 AM.. Reason: additional info about this problem
bp13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: a strange new KinzPost glitch I've never seen before

Yes, this has happened to me.
But never out of the blue.

There's always been an error message as the gift flies away.
But it doesn't say your items have been returned to your dock.
It gives you an error message and says something strange.
And you think they still went through, but they get returned to your dock a little while later.

One cause of this glitch is that you can't send more the one storage item at a time.
I'm not sure why... But that's the one thing that causes mine.
x3
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Never for me. Sorry for the error.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:19 AM   #4
Gifted

bp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to beholdbp13 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Yes, this has happened to me.
One cause of this glitch is that you can't send more the one storage item at a time.
I'm not sure why... But that's the one thing that causes mine.
x3
So you mean, when it happened to you, you could still send one item, but if you tried to send two or three it wouldn't go? That's interesting. I was sending three items. But when I did it the second time, I still did three items (successfully).

The part that's so weird is that in general the site has been slow lately, but the items "flew away" right away, no problem. None of this "please wait" stuff. Bye bye items! And then it seemed like they were gone. I was so glad to see them in the dock though.
bp13 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #5

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

Kinzpost has been glitchy for me for a month or so now. It will not let me send more than one thing at a time and even then it is iffy. It will just say, Sending, then Please wait....... and nothing.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:28 AM   #6
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by bp13
So you mean, when it happened to you, you could still send one item, but if you tried to send two or three it wouldn't go? That's interesting. I was sending three items. But when I did it the second time, I still did three items (successfully).

The part that's so weird is that in general the site has been slow lately, but the items "flew away" right away, no problem. None of this "please wait" stuff. Bye bye items! And then it seemed like they were gone. I was so glad to see them in the dock though.
No, like more then one refrigerator, or some sort of item that stores things in.
I've been told (and its happened to me) that the kinz post wont let you send more then one item that you store things in. They just appear back in your dock.

Well, I think my advice is that you could call ganz (or they might fix it) or report the glitch. Or as long as you make sure you're sending it to the right person, and it doesn't go through you'll know they end up in your dock. Does that make sense?
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

ii have been having kinzpost problems for months. sometimes it works and sometime it doesent. to know if your items are going through is when you have the flying box and under it says RETURN TO KINZPOST. i am seeing if it seems to work at a certain hour of the day and not others. i'm begining to think it is an hourly thing because they may be doing something in the background and disable kinzpost in the meantime.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Does that make sense?
Yes, thanks -- I get it! But that is a very strange glitch, isn't it?!

It's comforting to know a lot of people are having issues, but I wish none of us were!
bp13 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2010, 11:03 AM   #9
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

This same thing has happened to me multiple times. What I have to do usually is try sending I twice. (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Closed