Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: The strange language,symbols are on here too

Hi Everyone,
How are you all doing?
Since the strange language or something is messed up somewhere, is happening on here, Webkinz Insider.
Hoping maybe someone can help. This other computer help forum, some of the people are being a bit rude and stuff, and saying the way I write is confusing, and other things like that. Now they want us to get the Date and Time fixed on my mom's computer first. Like they want us to open the thing and replace the battery.
Which with as old as it is getting is 1 of the other reasons don't want to.
But still need to get things backed up that are still on hers, and other stuff fixed the Remote guy messed up.
Anyways, did find out from them, that it has so do with the wrong Encoding.
Which when I tried to find out what it needs to be set on, the answer they give is a bit confusing, but here is what they said, "Your encoding should most likely be set to ISO-8859-1. Or UTF 8 or UTF 16. Depends on your needs ..."
The encoding setting, we have noticed seems to be in a bunch of different locations. In our browser, Email-Outlook Express, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, so many places we have noticed.
When we hit View in Mozilla, it says Character encoding.
Here is what that is set on at the moment
Auto-detect and then Universal.
But in another section of that area, it says Utf-8

Here are the pictures so you can see what I'm talking about, it's happening on here.

Thanks,
Amy
Attached Images
File Type: jpgstrangecharacters0372012a.JPG (69.6 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpgstrangecharacters03072012b.JPG (35.8 KB, 15 views)
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The strange language,symbols are on here too

I'm sorry to hear about that! I recommend using another browser for Webkinz Insider such as Google Chrome, Firefox Or Internet explorer. Or, asking a Mod/Administrator/Founder for help with this situation. Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!