Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Strange flashing rainbow borders

Earlier today while in WW, annoying and weird flashing rainbow borders appeared around every WW window. I'm getting this on Mozilla and on Internet Explorer. I just hope it isn't my computer going wacko. Thanks for your input.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #2
WebbieLover888 has a spectacular aura aboutWebbieLover888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Strange flashing rainbow borders

Wow I really dont know, if I were to take a guess it would be that it is your computer since it is happening on every window
hope it fixes soon!
WebbieLover888 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

oh man. that would be a little annoying =) I hope it isn't your computer...but it kinda sounds like it. It could be a sneak peak at something but glitched (imagine that!) hope it is fixed soon!
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
Double Mint has disabled reputation

I would guess you have a small virus on your computer or something because for a week I had ads popping up on the webkinz homepage and no other page on my computer.
The weird thing was it was where webkinz ads are supposed to be.
To fix it I downloaded Symantec Antivirus which you can get for free if you have a comcast.net email.
Double Mint is offline Male