Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Question Answered: Strange, but can you help? Tags on Kinz Klip (not code tags) were cut, want to see what they look like!

See my avvie? I got my whimsy dragon kinz klip yesterday. Three star condition(-2 for: 1having no code, 1having no tags on the toosh!). So... odd question, but can somebody tag a picture of the tags on the rear, NOT the code tag, front and back, so I can see what they are like? Maybe even print them and attach them somehow?I know... crazy request, but... It's driving me CRAZY!
iamsam is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by copycat123
Is this what you were looking for?:
Click the image to open in full size.

The tags are for googles, and my hand is in the way but I am sure you can do some editing right?

Hope I helped!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #2
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Strange, but can you help? Tags on Kinz Klip (not code tags) were cut, want to see what they look like!

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're looking for. I hope you get the help you need soon!
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Strange, but can you help? Tags on Kinz Klip (not code tags) were cut, want to see what they look like!

Hmm... That is an interesting request. Sadly, I don't have a Kinz klip. Sorry and good luck!
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #4

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

Is this what you were looking for?:

The tags are for googles, and my hand is in the way but I am sure you can do some editing right?

Hope I helped!
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #5
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Copycat123 couldn't have been better but I was going to say Google it. I'm sure someone has some info you need good luck!!
karenpd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
k.e.v.i.n/s.m.o.p.h.i.e, you are beautiful(: