Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

Default Answered: Storage that works for WKN Adventure park Plush

I want to store the WKN Adventure Park Plushies in a container and I have been unable to find one that works. The pets that I'm talking about are the Stoogles, Nibbles, Molly, etc. Has anyone had any luck with storage for these plushies?

I found that the Kinect plushes (Polar Bear Cub, White Tiger Cub, ...) will go into the Dance Studio Locker.
5guin is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Beautykinz
Wow 5guin, I don't think they fit in anything. I tested the vacation shipping crate and the "if-it doesn't-fit-anywhere-it'll-fit-here" retired vortex storage, and they did not fit.
Kinectimals and Adventure park plushies fit, not the AP bobbles.
Guess they'll take up valuable floor space or valuable dock space.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Storage that works for WKN Adventure park Plush

No, sorry. I have yet to see if anything works. But maybe after the update it will start working?
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 03:37 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Hmm, try the plush toybox.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
Nobody is average
Gift Guru

5guin is sweet stuff
5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff5guin is sweet stuff

The plush toybox doesn't work. I just tried it.
5guin is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 04:43 PM   #5
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Its a glitch. I don't think any storage things work yet.
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 05:15 PM   #6
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

I agree with jelly. I don't think there is one. I just put my plushes on the floor. Kind of out of the way.
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #7
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I know that the Sky Blue Book Box will hold stuffed animals but I don't know about the AP Plushies specifically.
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #8

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

I don't think you can store them in any container... It might be a glitch.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 01-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #9

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Wow 5guin, I don't think they fit in anything. I tested the vacation shipping crate and the "if-it doesn't-fit-anywhere-it'll-fit-here" retired vortex storage, and they did not fit.
Kinectimals and Adventure park plushies fit, not the AP bobbles.
Guess they'll take up valuable floor space or valuable dock space.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jackie luvs hines ward!!