Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Storage won't stop sorting so can't get items out of dock or feed pet

On all my accounts as of yesterday (Thurs) i can not access my storage. It just keeps on sorting so I have to log out and in again but it still does not fix problem. This means i can't even get to my food to feed my pet and he is getting very hungry.
kinzzcrazy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Storage won't stop sorting so can't get items out of dock or feed pet

Clear your cookies and make sure that the loader page is the only browser window open and that your internet connection is running strong. Don't have any other programs on your computer turned on, like a chat program or this site, etc. The problem is your speed is too slow and the operation is timing out before it can finish, hence the never ending "please wait". Since it is effecting only you, it is an error on your computer, not a WW error.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 12:02 PM   #3
kinzzcrazy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Storage won't stop sorting so can't get items out of dock or feed pet

Thank you but my Asian and European and one American account are fine and I work them all at the same time, so what else could it be too?
kinzzcrazy is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 12:03 PM   #4
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

In addition to WF, I have issues with uploading storage if I have a lot in my dock....... usually anything over 1,500. I literally have to wait 5 minutes for the items to load, but I know it is loading because every 2 minutes I get a notice from my computer asking me if I want to abort the script........ I click no and keep waiting. Adobe crashes on Firefox, but not on Internet Explorer.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 01:49 PM   #5
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

i too had a lot of trouble loading my dock I have over 1000 items so this is part of the problem. I did find i had pretty good luck loading my dock when i was in the clubhouse trading room it seemed to take a while, but it didn't get stuck like it did at the wshop or outlet. try that
Old 10-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #6
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
In addition to WF, I have issues with uploading storage if I have a lot in my dock....... usually anything over 1,500. I literally have to wait 5 minutes for the items to load, but I know it is loading because every 2 minutes I get a notice from my computer asking me if I want to abort the script........ I click no and keep waiting. Adobe crashes on Firefox, but not on Internet Explorer.

I always have adobe crash problems! I mainly use Firefox! Thank you!
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 10-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #7
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by kinzzcrazy
Thank you but my Asian and European and one American account are fine and I work them all at the same time, so what else could it be too?
The way a website works is the every player on a server has the same access to the server. If every player on server 10 for instance, had never ending please wait, then it would be the webkinz site. Since it is not effecting everyone, it is a problem with your computer, or as others suggested, how you maintain your account. If you have hundreds or thousands of items in your NA dock, that could be the issue. If you have 100 or more pets on the NA account and only 3 pets in Asia, then they would have different loading times. The fact that other accounts work means you should look at how your accounts differ from each other. Are there fewer pets on some? Fewer items in the dock on some? See what it is that you are doing differently and then change the NA account as much as you can (clearly if it has a lot of pets you can't remove some).
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 11:25 AM   #8
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I had this problem yesterday as well. My dock just would not stop sorting things, but after waiting for probably about ten minutes, it finally finished loading. I think things are just slow on Webkinz right now because of all the trick or treating going on in the Clubhouse.

Here's a link to a thread I made about the same problem so you can see some more answers:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...roblem-660935/

I hope your problem is fixed soon. I know how annoying it is when this happens.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 11:30 AM   #9
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

On all my accounts as of yesterday (Thurs) i can not access my storage. It just keeps on sorting so I have to log out and in again but it still does not fix problem. This means i can't even get to my food to feed my pet and he is getting very hungry.

I am sorry that you are having to deal with this. I know how frustrating it can be because I have been having the same problem. It shows up more often while I am on more than one account in different windows.

If clearing your cache and closing out the other windows doesn't help, then I would advise you to restart your computer. Then open the account that you are having the hardest time with, let everything load and sort your dock. Then you can sign into the next account after the dock has been sorted and you have feed your pet.

Good luck!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 10-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #10

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama

I have the same problem with the not loading. sometimes with the adobe flash and i click no. but i don't have problems because i have too much in my dock... my other accounts work well and in one of them there are over 2000 things in it. i had the problem yesterday so i couldn't feed my pet ( i tried it a lot but it didn't work. i think today it worked... maybe it will get better tomorrow... sorry that i can't help more
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed