Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

Question Answered: Storage question?

I wanted to make a storage area...buying dressers. I thought I had read somewhere that if you place over 100 items in a room....that the room would not load very well. Well if you place items IN dressers, the 100 mount would come up quickly. Does anyone know if you place items inside of things, would the room have trouble loading? Thanks in advance.
LittleDog is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I have a room that has 50 of the creamy vanilla dressers that hold 6 items each. I don't have any issues with the room loading. I think that the problem comes from having a room that has 100 items in it when they are all on the floor. If you adopt a pet (over your 10th one) and the new adoption shows up in that room there will be no place for it to go. So you should never have a room (or garden!) that has all the floor spaces filled with anything! But a room with a bunch of dressers should be ok!
I have some storage rooms that are really full and my pet has never landed there. It usually lands in the garden or one of the bedrooms. Once one landed right in the swimming pool!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2009, 03:13 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Storage question?

I have several storage rooms that have hundreds of items in them and they load just fine.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have never had trouble with a closet loading. Unless you want your room to look really fancy, there are two storage items that I recommend. The rattan toy box holds 8 items which is about as much as anything that you can buy in the wshop and it is the cheapest. For a bit more money, buy the sky blue book box Each one holds 6 items and you can store two of them in the same area that one rattan toy box takes up so you can store 12 things in the space of 2 squares. I go for economy rather than looks in my storage areas.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
orld wide

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

It slows it down a bit but not a whole lot.
I don't have very many clothes in dresses, I mostly have my pets wearing them all the time.
I do have quite a few dresses though, but not much in them.
Though, if you have a lot of cool stuff in your room, it looks nice, and it's worth the wait.
Hope this helps.
Plum999 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #5
snoga
Banned
snoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud of

They will load fine. I did the with a kitchen when I was obsessed with recipes. I had over 100 items and nothing happened to it.
snoga is offline Male
Old 09-26-2009, 08:27 PM   #6
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I have a room with 21 storage containers...each have 8 items in them. The room also has 4 mirrors, a couch, a table and a mirror. The room loads perfectly. No problems at all.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
I LOVE my

Pumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond reputePumpernickel has a reputation beyond repute

It will load perfectly fine. I have a storage room and never had any problems with it.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #8
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I have a room that has 50 of the creamy vanilla dressers that hold 6 items each. I don't have any issues with the room loading. I think that the problem comes from having a room that has 100 items in it when they are all on the floor. If you adopt a pet (over your 10th one) and the new adoption shows up in that room there will be no place for it to go. So you should never have a room (or garden!) that has all the floor spaces filled with anything! But a room with a bunch of dressers should be ok!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
I have some storage rooms that are really full and my pet has never landed there. It usually lands in the garden or one of the bedrooms. Once one landed right in the swimming pool!
marnabear is offline Female
Closed