Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Question Answered: Stop sign spree question

When you get a stop sign on spree, you can exit out of it, if you do that, do you just keep going the amount of spaces you regulary would? Or is that roll just over? thanks!
Best Answer - Posted by Cheesy1
I just tried it and it doesn't allow you to move the amount of spaces you rolled. So yes, the roll is then over.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Stop sign spree question

Woah, I didn't know you could do that!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #3
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

You don't go on any longer, you've used up your roll. You can't go on any longer.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I just tried it and it doesn't allow you to move the amount of spaces you rolled. So yes, the roll is then over.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

the roll is over, so i dont see why you would want to X out, since there is a chance you will get a bonus roll anyway
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 05:42 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

The roll is over, so you might as well try to win the extra roll.

And I understand why you would want to finish a roll. Twice I would have gotten my last shopping bag if it were not for the stop sign. And then once I got a purple card that turned all my shopping bags into stop signs for 3 turns. Since I do very poorly on those games (I seem to get the stop card ever other draw, so I seldom get lucky enough to place my bags or cars before I find 3 stop cards. sigh) that was an awful card for me and I was happy when those three rools were over.
FBmom is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

The roll would be over, cause then the stop sign spaces would be useless.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-14-2011, 12:50 PM   #8
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, if you X out then you're roll is over and you stay on the stop sign space.
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2011, 12:54 PM   #9
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

The roll is over if you do that.......
To tell the truth I didn't know you could exit out of it. LOL
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jellydonut!