Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Drafeara
Webkinz :)

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: Stolen Codes

About a week ago I purchased a Brown Dog... This weekend I went to put him online and it said my code had been used. I know some stores take the tags off the pets so that they are not stolen, however the store I had purchased him from does not... S I did make sure to check that the tag was there and not opened... Everything seemed just fine with the tag so why was I getting this message... So I called Ganz and provided them with all the information they asked... They looked up the code and asked if I knew anyone with that name and I do not... So he gave me a new code and deactivated the other persons account... Because the code was secured on the pet the only thing I can see is that ppl are trying to guess codes... I love my Webkinz and I spend lots of money to get them, so I am very happy that I was able to help catch a thief! So now my brown dog (Grendal) is doing well & I am happy Ganz was able to help me... So if anyone out there has this problem just be sure to have your tag and the store where you bought it from, & just give Ganz a call, they are a great help. Always keep all your codes in a safe place to protect your account. Haha I love my Webz so much my codes are now under lock and key hehe
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 11:27 AM   #2
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Stolen Codes

It's nice to hear a happy ending and to hear how helpful Ganz is.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 11:39 AM   #3
Lil Kinz
iswhaticrave is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:31 PM   #4
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

how nice......