Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 10:32 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Stolen!!!!??????

I feel so bad for you! Don't worry I would cry too if my webkinz account was all messed up. How many pets do you have? Your best bet is to sit down and think about what you did with a notepad or notebook and write places where you may have left your codes. Then look in those places. If you contact ganz they may ask you some questions that only you know the answers to. Also if you ever bought anything from the Estore and haven't erased the email codes try including those codes when you talk to them. If you can't find the codes still, sit down with your friends and look at them and say, "Look (name) this happened (say what happened) and you were over around when it happened. If you took it, I will still be your friend and forgive you. Just please tell me the truth. The longer you wait, the more unhappy I'll be." Again I'm very sorry that happened. If none of this works try starting another account. BTW how many pets do you have?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 11:00 PM   #32
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

This is what I would do if I were you:

(Depending on how many times you have already asked both of them), sit them down, side by side, and just say, "Hey, listen. Around when you guys left after coming over, I 'lost' a Webkinz Plush tag. I'm just really bummed and sad about it, so I got on edge and started accusing you guys. I'm real sorry because I know you guys would never do what has happened to me. You guys are real friends! I hope you can forgive me!!!!" And then hopefully one of them will become a little skiddish around you if they didn't confess. Then talk to your parents about it. Tell them you know one of the friends you recently had over did it. Have them call both the guardians and have them explain what happened. Tell your parents to ask their parents to just sit them down and make them confess. Make them look on the account. Then, the parents will give the code to your parents and they will give it to you. And after that, hopefully you will make up!

If that doesn't appeal to you, then just come to them crying!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #33

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Yeah! Something like, "You know that stealing is wrong and against the law, so you couldn't of done it. But who would do such a thing? Sorry I'm bothering you with this, but even though it may seem little, that person may become a thief. Soon, lots of things are going to be stolen. I know, you can help me find the tag and stop this person! Let's look now."
The person who took the tag will feel nervous and guilty, and maybe your tag will pop up!
If not, call Ganz.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:38 AM   #34

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Do you have any brothers or sisters who'd steal the code? Maybe a cousin?
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #35
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
I would tell her you know and if she doesn't give the code back that you can't be friends and that she was very rude and you are disappointed in her and you honestly thought she was better than that. I don't think she sounds like much of a friend.

Call Ganz and see what they can do. 1-800-WEBKINZ.
But you could be accusing the wrong person and she'll get mad!

Does she have a webkinz account? if so invite her over to play and pretend to log into your account but It doesn't work and maybe if you get sad she'll feel guilty and change it back?? Sorry but I guess it's a lesson learned not to leave codes lying around.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #36
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
But you could be accusing the wrong person and she'll get mad!

Does she have a webkinz account? if so invite her over to play and pretend to log into your account but It doesn't work and maybe if you get sad she'll feel guilty and change it back?? Sorry but I guess it's a lesson learned not to leave codes lying around.
No, actually, only ONE friend was over when it was stolen.
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #37
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
If you can find any of your other tags, you can call Ganz and have your user name changed. They will do it for circumstances such as this & you will be the one with the original account information (name, birthdate...). That way if someone did take your latest code tag, they would not be able to change the account password again without knowing the new user id.

I know someone who had Ganz do this for them. No one else knows their new User ID, the old one still shows up in F/R. You would just have to make sure to keep the new user info private.
View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Did you have deluxe or ever put any estore codes on that account?
You can use those as proof of ownership of the account and that info is stored on your history in your estore account info.
If you ever entered a code you might have saved in an email you could use that info also.
I am so sorry this happened to you, it is aweful
I hope Ganz can do something for you, I would for sure get an adult to call them!
View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Tell your parents right away. Then tell this "Friend" that you are telling your parents. Also the other members are right about calling Ganz. I had them change my user ID once when someone got a code of mine and tried to take my account. I hope it works out for you.
I agree with everyone's comments. My favorites are quoted above.

CALL GANZ!! You should have enough proof to get back your account.

I wish you luck!
virtualpawprint is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #38

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

QUOTE=Amygirl8;20016529]no, they said it wasn't any of their responsability and they said not to share tags or leave it out.

I say go ask both friends. I would secretly leave a note for each of them saying "My webkinz tag was stolen and my password was changed. I know either you or my other friend did this, so if it was you, just remember. Many, many people are dissapointed in you, including me. If you have it, tell me."

If neither one responds, see if you could spend a night at their house. If they log in, see if they magically got a little horse or play truth or dare.

Better yet. Pretend you found the code, and you're happy and was sorry you accused your friends. (one of them, who took the code, is probably suspicious of this. Watch for signs) invite them over for a sleepover and ask to play truth or dare. (one of them will seem wary of this) when you see which one is acting a little weird, ask your other friend to go get something downstairs, right before your turn with that friend. If she says truth, then ask her if she took it. If she says no, but seems to be acting weird at that, tell her you know it was her. This gets people off guard. If it was her, she might flinch, or shake or jump a tiny bit or something. Try making her feel guilty, like "I'm so upset, I can't play online anymore. The ____ was so special to me, now it's all gone. I wish I knew who did it then. I would really get them back!" If she still doesn't confess, wait for the other friend, and ask her outright. If they BOTH say no, this is where parents get involved,

Tell your mom to contact both friends moms and tell them what happened. Tell them to secretly get their kids feeling guilty, like have them tell your friends, "I heard your friend's webkinz account got hacked, her tag was stolen ____ I bet she feels horrible" also have them look for a lil kinz tag and see if it's yours. A fantastic way is when the mom sees they are going on the computer, have her start picking up laundry, tidying up the room about, and asking questions about school and what they are doing on webkinz today. (Make sure to let each mom know your account name and every pet on the account you have) if the mom sees one of your pets, she'll know that that friend of yours is the one who took it. You'll be able to ask her outright, and if she still says no ( ) then tell her you know it was her and that her mom had seen her on your account.

This should work, but I'm very sorry you had to read my incredibly long post![/QUOTE] I agree, this is what you should do.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #39
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

Well..I wood just get another code and click forgot password..
lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #40
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hey guys! I finally called GANZ and they got me a new username/password set, and now I have my account back! They were very nice, and although a few things were stolen (Exclusives/Rares), I'm happy to say that this case is closed! I know which friend took it, and she has absolutely no access to it now! Thank you and REP to everybody who answered!

-French Zebra
French Zebra is offline Female
Closed

Tags
quack quack ~ :)