Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #21
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Stolen!!!!??????

Doesn't sound like much of a friend to me.. I'd tell your parents, they can probably talk to hers and get it back. You could have them call Ganz too, and see what they'll do.. I'm truly sorry you have friends like that. I'd get some real ones..
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2010, 10:56 AM   #22
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by MuffinNinja
If i were you i'd call her mom and ask about
or have one of your parents call her mom
you've already tried solving the problem yourself and it hasn't really worked so asking your parents for help is really the only option left
and i'm sure they would help considering the issue is like someone stole around $50 or so of webkinz from you
Actually, it was about $200 dollars, because mine were about 20 bucks each and I had 10.
View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
Awwwwwww Thats sad! Just search everywhere for your codes and change your password to something that someone would never think of.
My password WAS something nobody would ever think of. It was a bunch of random letters and numbers that I somehow remember, but nobody else does.
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #23
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Maybe she didn't steal it, try suspecting anybody that has been in your house lately. . .

Well, if she stole it, some friend she is. . .

Try making her feel guilty, and let your parents know about it, hopefully they will be able to help.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 06-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #24
hat happened to love
Webkinz :)

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

yeah contacting ganz would be best
i really hope this works out. that must be terrible
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #25
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by French Zebra
Actually, it was about $200 dollars, because mine were about 20 bucks each and I had 10.
My password WAS something nobody would ever think of. It was a bunch of random letters and numbers that I somehow remember, but nobody else does.
Awwwwww I hope you find your pets secret codes, OH you know when you adopt your first pet on your account you print out the paper and it has the secret code of the first pet, Did you print in out?
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 05:20 PM   #26
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
Awwwwww I hope you find your pets secret codes, OH you know when you adopt your first pet on your account you print out the paper and it has the secret code of the first pet, Did you print in out?
Ugh, no.
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 05:39 PM   #27
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by TayTay♥
I agree with fluffums, you should try talking to your other friend too.
The thing is, if the accused friend said she didn't do it but you think she did, don't be all like "I know you did it", because you don't know for sure. Just keep casually bringing it up around them, and in the meantime you should give Ganz a call. They'll understand.
no, they said it wasn't any of their responsability and they said not to share tags or leave it out.

I say go ask both friends. I would secretly leave a note for each of them saying "My webkinz tag was stolen and my password was changed. I know either you or my other friend did this, so if it was you, just remember. Many, many people are dissapointed in you, including me. If you have it, tell me."

If neither one responds, see if you could spend a night at their house. If they log in, see if they magically got a little horse or play truth or dare.

Better yet. Pretend you found the code, and you're happy and was sorry you accused your friends. (one of them, who took the code, is probably suspicious of this. Watch for signs) invite them over for a sleepover and ask to play truth or dare. (one of them will seem wary of this) when you see which one is acting a little weird, ask your other friend to go get something downstairs, right before your turn with that friend. If she says truth, then ask her if she took it. If she says no, but seems to be acting weird at that, tell her you know it was her. This gets people off guard. If it was her, she might flinch, or shake or jump a tiny bit or something. Try making her feel guilty, like "I'm so upset, I can't play online anymore. The ____ was so special to me, now it's all gone. I wish I knew who did it then. I would really get them back!" If she still doesn't confess, wait for the other friend, and ask her outright. If they BOTH say no, this is where parents get involved,

Tell your mom to contact both friends moms and tell them what happened. Tell them to secretly get their kids feeling guilty, like have them tell your friends, "I heard your friend's webkinz account got hacked, her tag was stolen ____ I bet she feels horrible" also have them look for a lil kinz tag and see if it's yours. A fantastic way is when the mom sees they are going on the computer, have her start picking up laundry, tidying up the room about, and asking questions about school and what they are doing on webkinz today. (Make sure to let each mom know your account name and every pet on the account you have) if the mom sees one of your pets, she'll know that that friend of yours is the one who took it. You'll be able to ask her outright, and if she still says no ( ) then tell her you know it was her and that her mom had seen her on your account.

This should work, but I'm very sorry you had to read my incredibly long post!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #28
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
no, they said it wasn't any of their responsability and they said not to share tags or leave it out.

I say go ask both friends. I would secretly leave a note for each of them saying "My webkinz tag was stolen and my password was changed. I know either you or my other friend did this, so if it was you, just remember. Many, many people are dissapointed in you, including me. If you have it, tell me."

If neither one responds, see if you could spend a night at their house. If they log in, see if they magically got a little horse or play truth or dare.

Better yet. Pretend you found the code, and you're happy and was sorry you accused your friends. (one of them, who took the code, is probably suspicious of this. Watch for signs) invite them over for a sleepover and ask to play truth or dare. (one of them will seem wary of this) when you see which one is acting a little weird, ask your other friend to go get something downstairs, right before your turn with that friend. If she says truth, then ask her if she took it. If she says no, but seems to be acting weird at that, tell her you know it was her. This gets people off guard. If it was her, she might flinch, or shake or jump a tiny bit or something. Try making her feel guilty, like "I'm so upset, I can't play online anymore. The ____ was so special to me, now it's all gone. I wish I knew who did it then. I would really get them back!" If she still doesn't confess, wait for the other friend, and ask her outright. If they BOTH say no, this is where parents get involved,

Tell your mom to contact both friends moms and tell them what happened. Tell them to secretly get their kids feeling guilty, like have them tell your friends, "I heard your friend's webkinz account got hacked, her tag was stolen ____ I bet she feels horrible" also have them look for a lil kinz tag and see if it's yours. A fantastic way is when the mom sees they are going on the computer, have her start picking up laundry, tidying up the room about, and asking questions about school and what they are doing on webkinz today. (Make sure to let each mom know your account name and every pet on the account you have) if the mom sees one of your pets, she'll know that that friend of yours is the one who took it. You'll be able to ask her outright, and if she still says no ( ) then tell her you know it was her and that her mom had seen her on your account.

This should work, but I'm very sorry you had to read my incredibly long post!
Haha that is a pretty good incredibly long post. But it's so true. Ganz is sometimes not too nice/caring. Parents are usually good, but it depends on the parent. Some dont want to believe their kids did that and will not accept the fact
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #29
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
If you can find any of your other tags, you can call Ganz and have your user name changed. They will do it for circumstances such as this & you will be the one with the original account information (name, birthdate...). That way if someone did take your latest code tag, they would not be able to change the account password again without knowing the new user id.

I know someone who had Ganz do this for them. No one else knows their new User ID, the old one still shows up in F/R. You would just have to make sure to keep the new user info private.
This is excellent advice
Old 07-07-2010, 07:46 PM   #30
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the other posters that tell you to talk to your parent(s) and asking them to call Ganz to see if they can help.

Since you have already asked your friends more than once, I would not keep asking them. If one did take it and has lied this long, why would they stop now? Also, if one took it, the other one is innocent and it can hurt your friendship if you continue to ask her over and over.

It is sad that you can't trust one of them, but it would be sadder if you lost your real (true) friend because she felt you didn't trust her enough to believe her.

While your parents are working on contacting GANZ you can casually mention that your parents are calling to get it fixed. Then tell them how cool it is that GANZ can look at an account and see the IP Address (Your Computers "address") that is accessing the account.

IP Addresses can be tracked to exact location that was used to get online. (for example your home address or the library)

GANZ most likely will NOT provide that information to you, but the fact that GANZ could trace the IP Address should make the person think about telling you the truth. (They don't need to know that GANZ probably would never provide the information to you.)

Also, have your parents ask GANZ if they do keep records on IP addresses used to access an account. If they do, they should be able to see that you have been accessing the account from "your house" for most of the time the account has been opened and that it has suddenly changed to a new place. This may help if you can’t find any of your tags.

Good Luck, I am sorry that you have to deal with this. It is hard when you find out someone you care about isn't trustworthy. If you do find out that one (or both) was telling you the truth, you owe her an ice-cream cone. Or even a Good Fairy Charm!
Smile4me is offline Female
Closed

Tags
quack quack ~ :)