Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 10:31 AM   #61
I, Are Thankfull!
Webkinz :)

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: still server upgrade?

Yeah, waiting so long to do anything! It's super slow.
april1013 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 10:33 AM   #62

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

Same issues as everyone else. The "please wait......." is driving me crazy. I was off this am, but now the time is over and I'll have to do WW when I get home tonight. What a bummer. I'm going to get my Sept. WW pets today if they have them so it better be working later. That post from [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] about a few days???? I hope not.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #63
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I thought with it running so slowly, I would take advantage of the opportunity to try to do my weight-lifting class. At the highest level, you can't tutor. I first did the pets that were at level 5 and level 6, no problem, but when I did the one on the highest level, I still couldn't get a single rep accomplished. Oh, well, I guess I'll have to resign myself to never getting a diploma unless they make changes in the programming there. I was hoping that would be one of the issues that they would have addressed during this down time. I know that many others have said that since a recent upgrade, the weight class is impossible at the higher levels.
Oh, another beneft - if you have the magic mire, click on lots of fairies and wait. Patience results in multiple boxes dropping when it's running this slow.

Last edited by jellytab; 09-01-2010 at 10:39 AM..
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #64

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Re people being upset. . .

I admit that I, too, get frustrated when people get really upset over things that happen. I love Webkinz and am grateful that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has created a wonderful world to play in.

But today I don't hear anyone saying that they are never getting on Webkinz again, or threatening to call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and pull their account. I think people were excited about the new updates and then are frustrated that they can't play. I think given that we pay for the privilege of playing and we have certain expectations.

I work on computers all day every day, and I cannot understand why [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] continues to insist on doing more than they are obviously capable of. Do a small update instead of a major that always seems to cause more problems than it solves.

Just my two cents!

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Nope, still wasn't able to get a single rep accomplished. Oh, well, I guess I'll have to resign myself to never getting a diploma unless they make changes in the programming there.
Ah, Jellytab, I'm so sorry! I wish I could loan you my old laptop--that has worked for me for my 11 Kinzville Academy gradutes so far!

Last edited by Phoebe's Mom; 09-01-2010 at 10:38 AM..
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #65

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I am a really patient person, I try to do Jumbleberry fields... first daily activity... lol - I really love it
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #66

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
Perhaps you will all be angry with me for saying this but I am going to say it anyway. GEEZ, get a grip people!

I love WW as much or more than anyone but it is just a game and it is very intricate. There are many things that need to be addressed and can only be fixed with some down time. Granted, yes it is a game, and down time is needed, which is why they have maintenance. I think what is bothering a lot of people is the fact that now it is up and running the "please wait" time is becoming annoying. That is why they have server upgrades and down time so when the game is up and running again it should do so relatively smoothly. It has taken me 4 minutes to find gems at Artes, and over 10 minutes to complete all the magical forest. Normally ALL my dailies are done in that time frame.

One of the biggest irritations is not being able to feed my pet without losing my kinzchat. I really hope they get that fixed. Me too. Unable to trade yesterday on KC plus as the speech line kept disappearing.

You should take the time to go through this thread and read each and every post. With the exception of a few entrys, you would think it was a gathering of spoiled children who are bored to tears.
Nope, I would say it's just a lot of people who were finally glad to be able to get to play again, only to be greeted with slower than molasses timing and who don't have all day to sit waiting.

Just make sure you have plenty of food to feed your pet, as it still goes hungry while they are patiently doing "please wait..." time.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #67
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

does anyone have webkinz phone number cuz noone's answering 1 866 932 5469

Last edited by wabbitslayer77; 09-01-2010 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: wrong number
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #68
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

WW is running soooooooo slowly.
They must still be workining on it.

The W glasses are on the Wheel of WOW though......now I can break out those coupons I've been saving
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #69
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Don't forget to clear your caches everyone before logging in
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:42 AM   #70
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

If your WW is running slowly... CLEAR your CACHE! reboot your computer and clear it again.
I cleared mine 3 times, and everything is running lickety split.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed