Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #51
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: still server upgrade?

BTW, your pet starves while "Please Wait..." is on.... the longer you sit, the hungrier your pet will get.
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

I am on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhh let's hope it all works, I waited for ever to get on.........................
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #53
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I'm getting Please Wait for everything I click on, and it takes a long time too, anyone else having this problem?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #54

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: still server upgrade?

Oops, guess I should have checked WI first. I was on WW and the
please waits were driving me nuts - it took 15 minutes to only do half of my dailies, so I logged off. Upon checking with WI found out many more are having the same issue, so I decided to log back onto WW and have been waiting now for 4 minutes to get back in aaaggghhh. Lesson learned for today: check WI first!!!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:21 AM   #55
tiamaria817 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah!!!! i have never been this slow before, came here to see if it was just me, PLEASE WAIT everywhere grrrrrrrr
tiamaria817 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:22 AM   #56
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Perhaps you will all be angry with me for saying this but I am going to say it anyway. GEEZ, get a grip people!

I love WW as much or more than anyone but it is just a game and it is very intricate. There are many things that need to be addressed and can only be fixed with some down time.

One of the biggest irritations is not being able to feed my pet without losing my kinzchat. I really hope they get that fixed.

You should take the time to go through this thread and read each and every post. With the exception of a few entrys, you would think it was a gathering of spoiled children who are bored to tears.
Nanasrose is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #57
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

I just called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]... They told me that it is just because of the "release" and it should get better in a couple days?!!! DAYS???? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO MY DAILIES AND GARDEN?!!
Anytime I try to do a daily game or garden it locks up and all I can do is log out.
I told them they need to pull the site down and fix whatever is causing the problem.
They asked me if I had cleared my cookies and temp files.... C'MON! I have a brand new windows7 comp... there is NO way this is my comp's fault when everyone else is having the same probs!
Honey2800 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #58
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Well, it is sort of up here, but everything is like in complete slow motion, wait wait wait for everything thing. What's New doesn't work. Today's activities aren't loading. As much as five minute wait to do anything. Anyone else having this problem? What did they do now?!?!
wendypie is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #59
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

Yes it is quite frustrating. I am off this morning and would like to spend it on WW but it doesn't look like this will happen. I guess I'll have to wait...
NancyDrew is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:30 AM   #60

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i just hope that i don't miss balloon dartz and soccer challenge! I already missed all other things. and it is loading, and loading, and loading, and loading,...........
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed