Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #41
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: still server upgrade?

Wow, the "Please Wait...."s are ridiculous....!

EVERYTHING you click results in a 15-second "Please Wait...."
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #42
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

It's back up, but mine is running very slowly. Maybe a good time to try my weight-lifting class. I'm at the highest level, so I can't tutor, and I haven't ever been able to pass it at this level because the system runs too fast. Maybe today . . .
jellytab is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #43

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I agree, I can get on, but I finally gave up. The "Please Wait" was driving me nuts, no matter what I clicked on. And there's no way I'm going to do a job or the Academy because I can almost guarantee you I'd get a "please wait" and fail.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #44

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

I live in the us. I have a german dime. Can you tanslate what it says please.
Kaleb is offline Male
Old 09-01-2010, 10:07 AM   #45

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
It's back up, but mine is running very slowly. Maybe a good time to try my weight-lifting class. I'm at the highest level, so I can't tutor, and I haven't ever been able to pass it at this level because the system runs too fast. Maybe today . . .
Now that's a good idea. The only way I passed the Strength class at the higher levels was on a old laptop. Good luck!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #46
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
I was able to log on several times, but the "Please Wait" took too long, so I x-ed out. "Log Out" button wasn't even there. Ugh.

ya me too. it is so slow.
98otter is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #47
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Wow, 6 minutes and counting of "Please Wait." And the first 2 minutes were just to get the blank white of the Newzpaper front page, and the ads on the side.

Way to go, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!!!!!!!

Now 7 minutes and counting......
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #48

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

I can't get on either. I'm so excited to log on my first ever POTM and I can't get on....dang!

View Post Originally Posted by auntjenny7
Wow, 6 minutes and counting of "Please Wait." And the first 2 minutes were just to get the blank white of the Newzpaper front page, and the ads on the side.

Way to go, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!!!!!!!

Now 7 minutes and counting......
Ha ha you are far more patient than I.
broevil222 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #49
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I don't know whether to stick with it or log off. I really want to get stuff done now.

9 minutes and counting now......

I just know it's those stupid chocolate ribbons that are messing it all up!!!!!

12 minutes now........

Last edited by auntjenny7; 09-01-2010 at 10:18 AM..
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #50

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Kaleb
I live in the us. I have a german dime. Can you tanslate what it says please.
sure, no problem. what does it say?
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed