Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

gmawk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Still refreshing!

After a 10 day vacation, I find that my WK is still refreshing about every 10 minutes! Does anyone else still have this very annoying problem??

I have cleared my cache but nothing seems to help. I had the problem after the Hallowe'en changes but the next update cured it. Unfortunately, after the next one, the problem was back.

gmawk1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 AM   #2
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

Default Re: Still refreshing!

Yes, the problem is still happening for me, too. Everyday I go to the comments section and write them a note about it. It gives me peace of mind to know that at least their going to be annoyed with my messages everyday just like I'm being annoyed with their refreshes. I hope the problem gets fixed soon. I miss playing games in the arcade without losing my KC.
tater61380 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 10:37 AM   #3
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I get it also and it is driving me .. I write and call too and even keep harping on the fact that I was gonna buy webbies as gifts but will not if this glitch is still going on because I refuse to buy a gift for someone and have it not work .. Its like buying a remote toy and not allowing them to have batteries .. I do my dailies and go on for games but right before the 10 minute refresh I x out of the game so at least I do get some KC ... I wonder what the ratio is for who gets it and who does not . ???
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #4

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

I still have the problem too...but good news, you can use it to your advantage. I have made thousands of kcash by doing this. First...make sure you do all your dailys and gardens or what ever you need to do. Make sure you feed your pet. Then log off and then log back on. Go directly to the arcade and play Quizzys Word Challenge. Just go to the second level and then click the x so you get the kcash...then replay. While you are replaying chances are you will be refreshed...just wait...it will send you to the charm forest and you can play it. When done go directly back to Quizzys Word Challenge and do it again. It will keep sending you to the charm forest. If it does not then just log out and back in and it will do it again. Remember, when it directs you back and you do not go to the charm forest...feed your pet and then log out and back on and do it again. What ever you do, do not open your dock until it sends you somewhere other than the charm forest. In like two days I have gone up about four thousand kcash.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #5
candies is on a distinguished road

I had called Ganz and yesterday they called back and said they know there is a problem and said the problem is on their end not mine/ours. I've read some comments on here that suggest that it may be the users computer or service but it is not, it is Ganz. They said they are aware of the problem and it is there top priority every day to get it fixed and that it should be fixed by Christmas but she couldn't say when. --again, I've read comments on here that people have been told it would be fixed by the weekend or whatever but the girl I spoke to said BY CHRISTMAS. I'm assuming she made the point of telling me it would be fixed by Christmas to let me know kids wouldn't be dissapointed with Webkinz as a gift. Personally I won't be giving or buying anything else Webkinz until it the problem gets resolved. My kids don't even try to get on anymore as it is. I just hope they get it worked out sooner rather than later. . . Happy playing for 9 1/2 minutes at a time everyone!!1
Old 11-25-2008, 12:25 PM   #6
friends4ever3
Gifted

softballsister is on a distinguished road

It is very frustrating, but Ganz is very aware of the situation and is probably working on it as we speak. Since they said it would be done by Christmas it probably will be. They have fixed it before in October and I am sure they will fix it now. I will continue to buy ebkinz for my friends for Christmas as usual because I am pretty sure they can handle it.

Best of luck!

softballsister
Old 11-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #7

gmawk1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for replying! It is "good" to know that I am not alone.
gmawk1 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #8
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Yes count me in! I'm still getting the refreshes........
I also went away for a week and was hoping it would be fixed when we got back..... but no such luck! It is driving me nuts!

No Webkinz Xmas gift buying for me.... only the ones I already had!
And I mean it GANZ I am so sick and tired of all the glitches.

It is not right on a paid for site to have more than an occasional glitch. They are trying to be to big to fast and are adding way to much stuff instead of going slow and making sure things work first.
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Yes,Ganz says the "hope" to have it fixed by Christmas.This has been going on for a looong time and is very,very frustrating.

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 11-25-2008 at 01:42 PM..
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Thats how I feel too.. I just got another call from ganz.. same as before. working on it before Christmas <sigh> I mean I can understand glitches... just not one like this for so long.. I told the lady they need to STOP adding stuff and FIX ...again .. automatic response working on it. I can't yell at her.. i mean she is just doing her job ( glad it isnt mine ) but I sure would like to get a hold on
MR.Ganz ( if there is one ) and give him/her and ear full... I bet if they have kids.. they are one of the ones that are not getting the refresh ... Vent Vent.. pointless Vent .
Monalisa is offline Female
Closed