Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #11
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Still Nothing! =[

This is crazy.. Still nothing I have been clicking like crazy but nothing but the ad to sell the movie.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
This is crazy.. Still nothing I have been clicking like crazy but nothing but the ad to sell the movie.
Me too! At least I can see the ads now
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:15 PM   #13
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
Me too! At least I can see the ads now

Good! Then when the Game ads are on, you should be able to see them too
Old 10-08-2009, 03:19 PM   #14

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Now the newspaper section is freezing on ! Is that a sign that the game ad will be up soon?
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #15

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

In one of the snow white ads, someone called about this and I was correct in my assumption that the ads were showing up later. They were told that they should start to become more frequent after 3pm Kinztime. I think this was the US server info. The frequency was supposed to be increased after this time. This idea to start things later in the day so that the kids do not need to try to get on to play during school hours and stuff or miss out on the events seems really smart and responsible.
cyphers-1011 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #16
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Yesterday I saw a ton of ads, but today I only saw two, and that was at 9 a.m. I was on sporadically this afternoon and evening and I've seen NOTHING. I've cleared my cache, I've tried both my accounts on Firefox and Explorer (I'd heard someone say the ads run better on Explorer, but IDK), and all I've seen are the NON-game ads. It's true that means things are working, but what gives? Did Ganz pull the game for today because we all did so well with it yesterday? Is it some massive glitch?

I'm just so very, very, very tired of playing these hyped up "special" games / leaves / etc., and not getting anything! Sorry for the rant, I'm just frustrated.

Let's hope the ads show up tomorrow!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #17
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Sometimes the game is turned on, you will see posts to this effect here. Consult the main Snow White Post in the WI News and Announcements for up-to-date info.

When the game is turned OFF, there is nothing you can do and no point in phoning GANZ or getting annoyed. It's only on for a few hours per day, different hours each day to give all a chance.The game will go on till Oct 18.

Trade talk is not allowed on Webkinz Insider. Please do not offer your excess items, or ask for items anywhere here. Thanks for your understanding.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed