Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #11
I'm now a
Webkinz :)

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Still no Summer gift??? Help!!!!

I would wait a few days and if it doesn't pop up sooner or later I would call Ganz, their phone number is 1-866-WEBKINZ be sure not to call them earlier than 9 AM.

I have corrected the phone # for you.

It's not an 800 number. It's 866.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-27-2009 at 10:59 PM.. Reason: correct phone #
x-tiff is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2009, 08:26 PM   #12
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NOTE: We have been getting widespread reports from members with Asian and European accounts who have not yet received their gifts. This is not the first holiday where something like this has happened. For some reason, different acounts get their gifts at different times. If you haven't received your gift by Monday morning, that's when you may need to be concered. At that point, the offices at Ganz will be open and you can contact them regarding your missing gift. 1-866-932-5469
Quoted from the front page of WI. Hope this helps and clears a few questions.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #13
Grannykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I just tried both of my asian acounts and no summer gift on mine either! Heavy sigh !!!
Grannykinz is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 10:30 PM   #14
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

This isnt good!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 06-27-2009, 11:27 PM   #15
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Not yet - perhaps after maintenance tomorrow - this happened at Halloween to me too.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I think Ganz's number will be ringing off the hook on Monday. I've always gotten the gifts when I logged on after midnight, but not this time. And I have to call to get my pet's name changed, too. Don't know what's wrong with Skipper but I am sure they will change it to that for me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 01:07 AM   #17
Diabetes Awareness

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

I got my summer gift on my Asian account when I signed in this morning (12:12 am Asian time). Then, I signed into my main American account around 1:30 am tonight, and didn't get my summer gift. Then signed into my side American account at about 1:50 this morning, and got the gift! I'm so confused!
roseopera is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 01:23 AM   #18
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

no gift for me still on my asian, I will be calling on monday if I don't get it by then
Old 06-28-2009, 01:30 AM   #19

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

nothing on my asian account @ 2:20 am est or 4 US accounts last check @ 1:55 am est
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 01:33 AM   #20
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

No gift on Asian account La Sigh.....

This is definitely a Pepe Le Pew moment
meowsrus is offline Female
Closed