Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Still no POTM for my american account... This happened to anybody else? :(

My husband is being pretty calm about his lack of POTM loot (he says it's not life-or-death, and he's right). If I hadn't pointed out the lack of loot bag to him, he would never have known--he was just happy to have a POTM for once. My daughter would also have never known--she also adopted a POTM, and we had her wait until later in the day on the 1st to adopt, just to be safe.

However, on their behalf, I am still miffed that they don't have the POTM bags.
ManyPets is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #12

blueinkpen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Still no POTM for my american account... This happened to anybody else? :(

meee either
blueinkpen is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
GeneralTso77

GeneralTso77 is just really niceGeneralTso77 is just really nice

You get 'em FrogKissingLady!
GeneralTso77 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #14
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Just to report in: I haven't received mine either. I'm sure it will come but I think it will come a lot later than we are lead to believe it will. At least we can still do the POTM activities.
beekay is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

lol, GeneralTao...it's sad that a simple computer program eludes their programmers who wrote the program in the first place!! I mean, how hard is it to push a button or two??? and when I called both times, neither person asked me for my account name or anything! so how do they know who needs the items if they aren't keeping track of who called???
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #16
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I was referred to the Webkinz News when I called, but it still says that we should get the bags on Monday, but it didn't say which Monday LOL. I'm sure that we will get them a some point I just hope that I get the carousel.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #17

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by FrogKissingLady
I have called twice today, once this morning where the lady first told me that it would be later this week before anyone got anything and to watch the kinzville news for updates and I told her the kinzville news already HAD an update that we would get them today...so she put me on hold and came back after several minutes and said "yes, you are right, they will be delivered to your dock by the end of the business day today" well, here it is 30 minutes before the end of the business day and still nothing....so I called again, this time the lady was VERY rude and kept telllimg me 'no" to everything the previous lady told me, so I told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor and she said they were all gone already for the day!! I'm so upset, I have been buying at least 4 pets a month for the last 2 years (i have over 200 pets adopted and about 20 unadopted)...I asked her if she realized how much money that is and that I'm upset that as a paying customer I'm getting treated like this, with no answers...she then told me that it is a script the programmers have to write and once it's done, everyone will get their items at the same time...I alos asked her if she could just remove the pet from my account and I will re-adopt it and she again told me no, they were not doing that at this time!!!

if I don't receive anything by tonight, I will call every hour tomorrow until they are sick of hearing my voice
I don't think so - my daughter got hers and I did not.
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Yeshualovesme, the customer service person said that the people who didn't get their items would all get them at the same time, not the ones who adopted after it was fixed
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #19

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Yeah she and I adopted on the very first day. Then, she got hers today and I didn't.
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 02:53 PM   #20
Lil Kinz
penguinlilac is an unknown quantity at this point

My nephew registered his POTM Jan 1st and still has yet to receive the POTM loot bag!
Closed

Tags
tori approved