Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
EMH08
Webkinz :)

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Question Unanswered: Still no POTM for my american account... This happened to anybody else? :(

I STILL haven't recieved my POTM for my schnauzer. I adopted him Jan. 1st and no gift. Every day since then, no gift. Today when it was supposed to show up,no gift. What's going on Ganz? Is anybody else having these same troubles?
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

Default Re: Still no POTM for my american account... This happened to anybody else? :(

I haven't gotten it yet either.... maybe a code comes via e-mail?

edit: never mind I forgot the code shop was down LOL
Alohapanda is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 12:56 PM   #3

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Still no POTM for my american account... This happened to anybody else? :(

They are still working on it, I do not think anyone has recieved theirs yet.

It will automaticaly be delivered to your dock when they get it fixed.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 03:27 PM   #4
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

I have not received my POTM gift as well. If I don't get it today I will call Ganz tomorrow.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #5

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't gotten mine either and the rep on the phone was rude about it. I will call tomorrow too if it doesn't show up.
birdiegirl is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Looks as though they will be getting a lot of phone calls tomorrow.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I have called twice today, once this morning where the lady first told me that it would be later this week before anyone got anything and to watch the kinzville news for updates and I told her the kinzville news already HAD an update that we would get them today...so she put me on hold and came back after several minutes and said "yes, you are right, they will be delivered to your dock by the end of the business day today" well, here it is 30 minutes before the end of the business day and still nothing....so I called again, this time the lady was VERY rude and kept telllimg me 'no" to everything the previous lady told me, so I told her I wanted to speak to a supervisor and she said they were all gone already for the day!! I'm so upset, I have been buying at least 4 pets a month for the last 2 years (i have over 200 pets adopted and about 20 unadopted)...I asked her if she realized how much money that is and that I'm upset that as a paying customer I'm getting treated like this, with no answers...she then told me that it is a script the programmers have to write and once it's done, everyone will get their items at the same time...I alos asked her if she could just remove the pet from my account and I will re-adopt it and she again told me no, they were not doing that at this time!!!

if I don't receive anything by tonight, I will call every hour tomorrow until they are sick of hearing my voice
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 04:43 PM   #8

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

i haven't got mine yet, and its nearly 10:00pm over here, and we can't phone as it costs about £4 to call from the u.k, and if their being that rude then there is no way i'm going to bother.
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #9
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Grr... The lady on the phone that I talked to was pretty nice but you could tell that there was a tone of shortness in her voice. I really hope I get it soon becuase I would have been cheated. We ALL would have been cheated. This is NOT fair..
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 08:03 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I will call again tomorrow, too. I will try to be nice about it because the poor people who answer the phone have no control over the glitches. But they could award you the item when you call.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tori approved