Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: still no Arte

Any news about Ganz fixing the Curio Shop glitch?
jenndriver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 11:09 AM   #2
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default Re: still no Arte

Did you mean when they don't show the buttons for your to click on? I mean, the buttons are there (Like Gem Hunt, Rares, Sales etc..), just that they don't let you click on them, right? If so, that's what happened to me. I tried getting the new rare theme Stool thing yesterday, and it wouldn't let me. I tried for a whole hour!!
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #3

Talini has a spectacular aura about

Since the Wednesday upgrade, Arte no longer speaks and you can't click on anything It was working THursday afternoon, for me.

I also noticed that the loading "W" scrapes across the screen instead of appearing and having the "energy bands throbbing". (I just don't know how else to say it!) Not that this is bad, but might signal programmers as to the nature of the glitch.

Hovering over the buttons, you do not get a pointer finger, it just stays an arrow. Hovering does not depress the buttons, either.

Arte does blink, but he does not talk.

PS - MINOR????? I'm going NUTS!?!?!? LOL
Talini is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

No Idea..........The curio shop has been working for me.
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

curio shop is working fine for me today!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #6

Talini has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by StyleQueenCara
No Idea..........The curio shop has been working for me.
Will you buy the king's throne for me today and kinzpost it? (Yeh, right! Ha-ha-ha!!!)

Argggghhhhhh!
Talini is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #7
Seatrout

StyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to beholdStyleQueenCara is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Talini
Will you buy the king's throne for me today and kinzpost it? (Yeh, right! Ha-ha-ha!!!)

Argggghhhhhh!
Good one........................ I hope everyone will finally get a chance to visit the shop again though.
StyleQueenCara is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #8
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

Its been working perfectly for me. That would be so weird to see the shop without Arte lol
stelladora is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #9
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Talini
Since the Wednesday upgrade, Arte no longer speaks and you can't click on anything It was working THursday afternoon, for me.

I also noticed that the loading "W" scrapes across the screen instead of appearing and having the "energy bands throbbing". (I just don't know how else to say it!) Not that this is bad, but might signal programmers as to the nature of the glitch.

Hovering over the buttons, you do not get a pointer finger, it just stays an arrow. Hovering does not depress the buttons, either.

Arte does blink, but he does not talk.

PS - MINOR????? I'm going NUTS!?!?!? LOL
same her and i missed out on the new rare yesterday, and again nothing today.
tasah is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 01:30 PM   #10
koaquin is an unknown quantity at this point

Same for me - blinking Arte but apparently brain-dead. Two days now. What's up with that?
koaquin is offline Female
Closed