Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 01:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

TXRedJill will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Still LOADING!!!!!

I am going to try to download Google Chrome next, but I wanted to ask a couple of questions to those that have or still have problems "loading" WW.

I think the last time we could log on was on 9/5/09-ish. I had downloaded the most recent versions of Flash and Java. I also redownloaded my anti-virus, but I put both of WW sites as exceptions, so I know that isn't the problem.

Did anyone else start having this problem after downloading the latest Flash or Java? If so, is there anyway to exclude WW from them, so it will bypass whatever could be blocking them.

I have always had to use FireFox, as IE was cutting off the bottom of my page.

And yes, I have done all the usual; clear caches, used both browsers, waited an eternity, etc.

Any ideas?

Going to download Google Chrome now and see what happens. If it is good news, I'll come back tonight.

I think Google Chrome is going to work because it went from "loading" to it's past Kinz Time. Figures, I'd figure it out during maintenance. I'll come back and confirm what I find later today.

I think Google Chrome is the answer. It stopped "loading" and told me it was maintenance time. I'll come back later today and confirm if I got in.

Last edited by TXRedJill; 09-13-2009 at 01:43 AM..
TXRedJill is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2009, 05:04 AM   #2

laurenbot is just really nicelaurenbot is just really nice

Default Re: Still LOADING!!!!!

I haven't been able to log on for the past month or so. We have tried EVERYTHING. I tried Google Chrome and it did not help us at all. I hope it works for you! Please keep us posted if you have any success. I am giving up until we can afford a new computer.
laurenbot is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Try clearing your cache again. Have you downloaded the newest version of firefox? It takes a few seconds. I did just the other day and WW is running good for me.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

whenever i download the latest flash i have a problem.
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

There is an invalid script on the ww site. I have a brand new computer. That has a ton of memory etc. After it won't load for a bit I get a message saying there is an invalid script that is causing to run slowly. Maybe Justin or someone knows what this means.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #6
I'm emailing a

wind is on a distinguished road

Well, I know one thing. My IE used to only show half of the screen, but if you like IE better than Firefox, than all you have to do is press F11 when you're playing Webkinz, and you'll be in the full screen mode.
Sorry, but I don't know the answers to your other problems, hopefully you'll find some helpful answers soon! I hope I helped!
wind is offline Female
Old 09-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #7

TXRedJill will become famous soon enough

I am sorry that some of you are still having problems, even with all the suggestions. I was just able to finally log on using Google Chrome. My mother will be thrilled (she is 62) and she has been the one on my behind to fix it for her. LOL!
TXRedJill is offline Female
Old 09-14-2009, 06:26 AM   #8

laurenbot is just really nicelaurenbot is just really nice

Cool! I'm glad Google Chrome worked for you, and that you could get you mom back on Webkinz. I am at a loss because we have tried everything. I had a little luck with Firefox 3.0 but it still locks up everytime I get in there. We don't know what else to try anymore. We've called Webkinz 4 times and they said their protocol helps in 90% of the cases. I'm just one of the luck 10%, who have to give up on Webkinz, I guess.
laurenbot is offline Female
Closed