Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
SusieQ3275 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Still having trouble....

logging into my phone while in the tournament area. I can log into while in the clubroom, but when I switch over to the tournament room, I still can't play two player games. Or the phone will tell me unable to connect. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? It is happening on all three computers in this house. Going through some Trading Card withdrawels. LOL

Fifi
:pig: Pete
Olive
Olivia
:gr: Gracie
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Still having trouble....

Same problems, excaept I can't go into the club house at all. Just a glitch, give it time.

FIRST POST!

Last edited by Lydiebug24; 04-10-2008 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: I like cheese!
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #3
e are ♥Jalley♥
Banned
alexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with gracealexmike2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Having the same problem in our house and we can't figure it out!
alexmike2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 09:22 PM   #4
webkinzking56

Brandon56 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by alexmike2
Having the same problem in our house and we can't figure it out!
That is because Webkinz World creators have changed the Kinz-Phone Zones(Again). Now there are only two zones. Because there are hundreds of thousands of people that go on Webkinz World, and there are only 2 phone zones- the zones are full for most of the time. Until they add more phone zones again, i would suggest trying to turn on your kinzphone at a time when Webkinz World is not so busy.
Old 04-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Still having trouble....

View Post Originally Posted by SusieQ3275
logging into my phone while in the tournament area. I can log into while in the clubroom, but when I switch over to the tournament room, I still can't play two player games. Or the phone will tell me unable to connect. Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? It is happening on all three computers in this house. Going through some Trading Card withdrawels. LOL

Fifi
:pig: Pete
Olive
Olivia
:gr: Gracie

thios has happend to me a couple of times.
this problem happens because there is only two zones which means that they both are probably going to be full.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:02 AM   #6
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

I have no problem with the phone until I get to the tournament arena. It works just fine in the clubhouse, but once I go to the tournament arena, it shuts off. I miss my Trading Card Challenge Game. I hope they fix it soon.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 01:58 AM   #7
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Brandon56
That is because Webkinz World creators have changed the Kinz-Phone Zones(Again). Now there are only two zones. Because there are hundreds of thousands of people that go on Webkinz World, and there are only 2 phone zones- the zones are full for most of the time. Until they add more phone zones again, i would suggest trying to turn on your kinzphone at a time when Webkinz World is not so busy.
The 2 phone colors was supposed to make it easier than all of the colors and even though only 2 colors, they are to hold more people......not less. I realize that they are not working properly still, and haven't since last Thursday when they implemented the new stadium, but the idea was for the 2 colors to accomodate MORE people........
Old 04-11-2008, 02:30 AM   #8
PhotoFan

PhotoFan is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they work it out soon because the tournament arena is a great way to earn KC! I'm bummed!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #9
lmf
lmf is an unknown quantity at this point

At 6:30am eastern time, I turned on the phone, and got the light green server. I tried going into the Tournament area, but it turned the phone off. I then tried to turn it back on, and it wouldn't turn on. So I went into the Clubhouse since I know I got into there yesterday, and it turned my phone on with the light blue server. I then went into the Tournament area, and it stayed on. I called my sister and had her do the same thing, and we were able to play a game with each other.
lmf is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 08:46 AM   #10
Boudica

Exclamation Re: Still having trouble....

View Post Originally Posted by dusangpyong
I have no problem with the phone until I get to the tournament arena. It works just fine in the clubhouse, but once I go to the tournament arena, it shuts off. I miss my Trading Card Challenge Game. I hope they fix it soon.
Well, Ganz dropped the ball again. My mom spoke to a customer service rep on Monday and she was told that the phone problem would be fixed no later than Thursday afternoon. She even clarified this info by having him repeat it.

Today is Friday and the problem is still ongoing. Why am I not surprised?
Closed