Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 07:36 AM   #21
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Still experiencing many problems since the upgrade

View Post Originally Posted by Liw
I read the post regarding clearing my cache, but is anyone else still experiencing glitches since the upgrade? My pets will no longer sleep in their beds. Everytime I put them in, they pop back out. Some of my pets are literally stuck through their bed, with legs or arms sticking through the sides. Also, every single item that I have placed on a counter or table is floating in air. If I go into the room then leave it, and then re-enter, it periodically corrects the problem. Sometimes it will not. I have cleared my cache about 5 times, run anti-virus software and Spyware. I have even had my computer repair person take a look at the computer. Nothing is working. My niece is also reporting similar problems. Any ideas please?
I have many problems with floating objects, too.
Also, the academy is messed up. One account has a join date of August 8, the report card is showing level 3 and the actual class is showing level 4. The recess isn't showing up in exactly 15 days either, but at least it shows up.
quellie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 07:40 AM   #22
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

what did they do the upgrade for?? are they getting a new place soon!?
i sure hope so!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 08-11-2009, 07:49 AM   #23
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I don't know, but this is what I got when I tried to Kinzpost a friend I think Ganz is asleep...only instead of ZZZZ's, they use WWWW's
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 08:09 AM   #24
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

WK is running really slow this morning too..... a lot of Please Waits....

Guess it will be awhile before we are up and running fully again..
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #25
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't know, but this is what I got when I tried to Kinzpost a friend I think Ganz is asleep...only instead of ZZZZ's, they use WWWW's
Click the image to open in full size.

I had that happen too, just leave and come back and it will work.
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 08:12 AM   #26
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Firewife1
CRASH, GLITCH, CRASH, GLITCH, CRASH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. TRY EXPLAINING THIS TO A child, WHO YOU ARE TRYING TO TEACH THE ABOUT COMPUTERS AND THE INTERNET. Sorry just a little frustrated, by all of the Ganz programming problem.

Red and blue ink are for staff purposes
*Dixiecup*
DITTO! DITTO! DITTO!
peggios is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 08:49 AM   #27

BlinkieBee is an unknown quantity at this point

I know. It is annoying and happening to me. I suggest restarting your computer, or at least don't turn it on for a week. Thats what I did. Hope I helped
BlinkieBee is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #28
steant is on a distinguished road

to be honest...i am fed up with ganz....table top items are still stuck.....i'm sick of hearing "wait til next update"...i also sent e-mail...my reply was "website down for maintenance......why do i feel ignored by ganz?...is it becuase they already have my delux membership money?...i'm done...
steant is offline Male
Old 08-11-2009, 10:31 AM   #29
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
Still experiencing all the problems/ Haven't been able to garden for 4 days now. No weather conditions visible cant get into any outdoor rooms. Have not been able to see the new items forthe outdorrs and have cleared cache, restarted computer several tmes, deleted the temperary internet files and have trouble turning on the phones and playing in tournament area. This latested update seasn has far too many glitches. I was going to buy some e store items but have now changed my mind. Not too happy with this upgrade. A real bummer and a lost weekend and lots of kinzcash. Also when we registered our last POM we got a picture of confettie but no POM gift. Not pleased!!!!!!!!
Ok my friend had a problem with not seeing the new items after clearing cache...me and my friend saw her IE didnt clear temp internet files even when it was marked to clear. Try doing a disk cleanup on your computer. Instructions to get disk cleanup :

Start, programs, accessories, system tools then choose disk cleanup. do that and it should fix that problem.

Hopefully that will help you with seeing the new items. Good Luck
Old 08-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #30

michael08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
Ok my friend had a problem with not seeing the new items after clearing cache...me and my friend saw her IE didnt clear temp internet files even when it was marked to clear. Try doing a disk cleanup on your computer. Instructions to get disk cleanup :

Start, programs, accessories, system tools then choose disk cleanup. do that and it should fix that problem.

Hopefully that will help you with seeing the new items. Good Luck
I did exactly what you said and finally do have the new items. I can now get into my gardens but wha a depressing site. I have really full gardens and it is so depressing to see all my hard work "dead" after 5 days. Now I have to dig up all the gardens on eight boards and start over. The ardens really put you "down in the dumps" along with all the other glitches we have to content with. This is not too muh fun right now but after I correct the garden issue I am going to make a "relaxing beautiful garden from the new items and just sit and meditate and enjoy the beautiful scenery and forget all this frustraton for a day or two. Hope every else has good luc k sorting out all the problems. Also-one last note: was able to do my hamburger job easier today so maybe there were glitches in the jobs as well. It sure is depressing when you've done a job successful almost 200 times with success and then fail misserably taking you back to -1.
Closed