Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

RainbowCrayon is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Still experiencing many problems since the upgrade

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
Still experiencing all the problems/ Haven't been able to garden for 4 days now. No weather conditions visible cant get into any outdoor rooms. Have not been able to see the new items forthe outdorrs and have cleared cache, restarted computer several tmes, deleted the temperary internet files and have trouble turning on the phones and playing in tournament area. This latested update seasn has far too many glitches. I was going to buy some e store items but have now changed my mind. Not too happy with this upgrade. A real bummer and a lost weekend and lots of kinzcash. Also when we registered our last POM we got a picture of confettie but no POM gift. Not pleased!!!!!!!!

I've not been able to garden or get into outdoor rooms either, I'm glad it's not just me.
RainbowCrayon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #12
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by yma74
All of my items are still stuck too. I figure I will give it a few days and if it is not fixed then I will contact the customer support through the I have an item stuck. It usually asks for the item name and the room name but I think I will just tell them that everything's stuck in every room. I wonder if that will fix it?
Too funny yma

My main issues that I have since the updates are all pertaining to KinzPost..I have lost several items when it actually does let me send, but-the items disappear! I am now petrified of sending items
Old 08-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #13

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

If your pet is stuck in bed or anywhere else, you can always jump to another room. As for the items stuck, I'd ignore them for the time being, and hopefully Ganz will sort it out next week
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 03:31 AM   #14
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I am not having those problems with items being stuck but the Tournament arena is impossible to do anything in now. Last time we had a problem like this it was almost a year before the TA was accessible. Hope they work faster this time.
Tula is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 04:11 AM   #15
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

the only way i could get back into ww after the upgrade (and after clearing my cache, history,cookies, etc) was to go to the alternate site that is posted on this wi site. if anyone knows where it is please post it here................. once i got in with this site, i have everything now, the weather and the items and the extra ka class.................... i cleared my cache and then i got a white screen. that never happened before. so try to go to the alternate site. the only thing i stilll have is with one pet on my asian acct he is sliding through her bed too. but she can go in and out of it. at least she could yesterday............... so i dont know what is goin on.

hope this helps.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #16

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by michael08
Still experiencing all the problems/ Haven't been able to garden for 4 days now. No weather conditions visible cant get into any outdoor rooms. Have not been able to see the new items forthe outdorrs and have cleared cache, restarted computer several tmes, deleted the temperary internet files and have trouble turning on the phones and playing in tournament area. This latested update seasn has far too many glitches. I was going to buy some e store items but have now changed my mind. Not too happy with this upgrade. A real bummer and a lost weekend and lots of kinzcash. Also when we registered our last POM we got a picture of confettie but no POM gift. Not pleased!!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear about all this still happening for you. I was having allot of difficulty too and if you are on internet explorer 8, I found after I cleared out the cashe using the steps shown in the options then look to the tools/options/settings (next to the delete button) you may find files there in your temporary files that did not delete. Once I deleted them from there, I found that at least I was able to get to my gardens then. don't know about the other problems but had a empty loot bag before and I know that is not fun either. good luck!!
annabanna is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #17

michael08 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by annabanna
Sorry to hear about all this still happening for you. I was having allot of difficulty too and if you are on internet explorer 8, I found after I cleared out the cashe using the steps shown in the options then look to the tools/options/settings (next to the delete button) you may find files there in your temporary files that did not delete. Once I deleted them from there, I found that at least I was able to get to my gardens then. don't know about the other problems but had a empty loot bag before and I know that is not fun either. good luck!!
Thanks for your word but it is now 5 days and still cant get into gardens, haven't got any new outdorr items and still have everything stuck. I have cleared the cashe several times and still no luck. I don't want to phone ganz after reading some of the other comments today. I don't like giving out our paswor- we have many valuables. Don't know what else to do but wait. Even now I am having trouble with the work-I never have trouble with hamburger job but failed it today first time in 187 attemps. The kinz post boxes I loose every box when I cclick on it. Really ready to give up- fed up. Used to be very patient and sympathetic with the glitches but this time it takes the cake. !!!! I will give it a few more days. !!!!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 02:30 AM   #18
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

michael you dont have to give ganz your password on the phone and when i fill out the custormer service form in game, i only give the first four digits of my code and tell them i am doing that.

i wish i could rememeber how to post a link here............... id give you the only link that got me back into ww after the upgrades..................... i feel so bad for you. and let me say, my jobs are harder too, i failed babysitting for the first tim in six months or so. i dont blame you for being mad. id be mad too, and the first day i was mad when i could not get in. i noticed the hamberger job is much much much harder. i failide that the other day too....................... they are cheating. i noticed on the babysitting job they start the pet out with half the meter down................... that is cheating.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 04:24 AM   #19
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

There was a report about the problem with pets being stuck on the WI Home Page within the past two days. It was reported that Ganz is working on the problem. If an item is stuck, DO NOT touch the furniture it is on. Walk your pet out of the room and back in. I don't think it works if you just use the map to switch rooms. Then you can access an article, move it, remove it, like if you are going to ship it somewhere for a trade. But if you don't, it will get stuck again till Ganz gets this programming bug resolved.

If you call Ganz, they can remove the item and put it in your dock. But it may get stuck again, I think, till this glitch is fixed. It seems to be with small articles on tables and pets in beds. But not all, thank goodness!

Sorry some of you are having so much trouble with accessing rooms too--that's really tough. A few items halfway thru the table or a pet you can't play with for a few days is easier to live with than not being able to get into rooms or do your gardening. Try to remember we don't pay a lot for this wonderful website, and the new features are really nice to have. I'm sure the programming is so complex that some of this is understandable. But I have had really good luck with calling customer service for help.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:32 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
Firewife1 is an unknown quantity at this point

CRASH, GLITCH, CRASH, GLITCH, CRASH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, GLITCH, AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON. TRY EXPLAINING THIS TO A child, WHO YOU ARE TRYING TO TEACH THE ABOUT COMPUTERS AND THE INTERNET. Sorry just a little frustrated, by all of the Ganz programming problem.

Red and blue ink are for staff purposes
*Dixiecup*

Last edited by Dixiecup; 08-11-2009 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: changing font color
Firewife1 is offline Female
Closed