Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Still experiencing many problems since the upgrade (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/still-experiencing-many-problems-since-upgrade-542536/)

Liw08-09-2009 01:36 PM

Still experiencing many problems since the upgrade

I read the post regarding clearing my cache, but is anyone else still experiencing glitches since the upgrade? My pets will no longer sleep in their beds. Everytime I put them in, they pop back out. Some of my pets are literally stuck through their bed, with legs or arms sticking through the sides. Also, every single item that I have placed on a counter or table is floating in air. If I go into the room then leave it, and then re-enter, it periodically corrects the problem. Sometimes it will not. I have cleared my cache about 5 times, run anti-virus software and Spyware. I have even had my computer repair person take a look at the computer. Nothing is working. My niece is also reporting similar problems. Any ideas please?

Livi08-09-2009 01:39 PM

Re: Still experiencing many problems since the upgrade

That's odd... not happening to me. I would maybe wait until tomorrow..after matience tonight and see what happens.
Or call Ganz;)

yma7408-09-2009 01:43 PM

All of my items are still stuck too. I figure I will give it a few days and if it is not fixed then I will contact the customer support through the I have an item stuck. It usually asks for the item name and the room name but I think I will just tell them that everything's stuck in every room. I wonder if that will fix it?

Liw08-09-2009 01:47 PM

Thank you. I have reported an item stuck through customer service. One of my pets is stuck through his eStore bed and I cannot move him at all. I hope it will be corrected soon. Thank you all for letting me know it is not just my account.

michael0808-09-2009 02:27 PM

Still experiencing all the problems/ Haven't been able to garden for 4 days now. No weather conditions visible cant get into any outdoor rooms. Have not been able to see the new items forthe outdorrs and have cleared cache, restarted computer several tmes, deleted the temperary internet files and have trouble turning on the phones and playing in tournament area. This latested update seasn has far too many glitches. I was going to buy some e store items but have now changed my mind. Not too happy with this upgrade. A real bummer and a lost weekend and lots of kinzcash. Also when we registered our last POM we got a picture of confettie but no POM gift. Not pleased!!!!!!!!

michael0808-09-2009 02:28 PM

Forgot to add that all our items have slid off in every room and if I walk the pet out it teporarily fixes ytil you go back again.

marnabear08-09-2009 03:05 PM

Everyone is having the same problem with things sinking into the furniture and items getting stuck. I made the mistake of trying to move one of my yards and found things stuck there and the tables under them invisible. I tried walking my pet in and out of the room but it did not help so I filled out the stuck item form. Then I emptied everything I could out of the room and walked the pet out and back in and the items were unstuck. Now I'm going to find a whole bunch of dollhouses in my dock probably tomorrow. I am not putting them back where I wanted until tomorrow and I see what happens. All this because I wanted to put the mocha pup next to his yard and had to make way.

Marley_is_love08-09-2009 04:13 PM

Call ganz if it doesn't fix itself.

Rinny08-09-2009 05:54 PM

Every item on a table is stuck. If I unstick by removing and replacing table, its stuck again the next time I go into a room... Really annoying!

Doda3408-09-2009 07:04 PM

I am having a problem with pets getting stuck on one cloud going into a couple of my treetop rooms. I can get them unstuck but it is a hassel. I was going to call in the morning but maybe I will wait and see if it is a glitch. Also have a couple items stuck in treetop rooms.
:cc: