Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 10:02 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: still can't log in to webkinz

hi everyone!

i couldn't get in to webkinz last night (on my main account) so i assumed the servers were just very busy. i also couldn't get into the estore to check on the status of a code they had failed to send. well, i still can't get in this morning. does anyone have a clue what is going on?

they're makin' me soooo crazy!

thanks!
aslan
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 10:14 AM   #2
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: still can't log in to webkinz

Hi Alsan, Most of us try closing all windows and clearing the cache (list of internet sites visited) and then relogging into webkinz. hope this helps.

Here are some links to discussions on specifics for clearing your cache.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/clear-your-cache-t302021.html?t=302021&highlight=clearing

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/helpful-tips-youre-t268607.html?t=268607&highlight=clearing

Last edited by Jennifer36; 12-14-2008 at 10:20 AM.. Reason: more info
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 10:21 AM   #3
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

did clearing the cache work?
Old 12-14-2008, 10:40 AM   #4
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

Generally it works for me. Let me know if you still can't get in.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:47 AM   #5

thanks! it worked. i didn't think to clear the cache before because it was only affecting one acct. how crazy!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #6
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Donation Award 

Glad it worked for you - Have a good Day!
Old 12-15-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have had this issue for 2-3 days.
I usually don't have time during the day to do Webkinz & I can't get in at night.
I hope they fix this issue soon.
I just deleted my cookies to see if that would help.
I am still getting the Please Wait error.
There have been several threads about it all weekend, so it must be happening to allot of members. I was hoping they would fix it soon.
I heard that Ganz is closed right now.
It is hard to garden when you have to Please Wait . . . after every weed.
nonna72 is offline Female
Closed