Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
Giganteus4
Webkinz :)

KingZiph is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Stars above Rep Boxes

I just noticed my two silver stars under my avatar and above the Rep Boxes. What are they?
KingZiph is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Default Re: Stars above Rep Boxes

They represent the number of posts you've made

---------- CutiePie_Kelsey added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I think you get 1 star for 1-49 posts, 2 stars for 50-499, 3 stars 500-999 I think that's how it works

Last edited by CutiePie_Kelsey; 12-29-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
I wish I was a

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
origanally posted by FAQ
How are the User Stars determined?
The number of stars is determined by the number of posts. We've changed it because people had ALOT of posts and nowhere to go up, so this is how it works:

Webkinz (the others have same post count requirements, just different star colors)
100-499 posts : Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
500-999 posts : Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
1000-1999 posts : Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
2000-4999 posts : Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
5000-9999 posts : Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
this .

Last edited by doglover16; 12-29-2008 at 06:59 PM..
doglover16 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 06:36 PM   #4
ants chocolate!

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

The stars represent how many posts yuo have posted
after a certain ammount of posts, you will go on to 3, 4, 5, ect.

Hope I helped!
Also, after a LOT of posts, some people get rainbows
jellybean678 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #5
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by doglover16
this .
Where is that thread anyway? I can't seem to find it. Could someone post a link?
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

The User Stars determine how many posts you have, and the color of them is determined by your status (Webkinz, Gift Guru, etc.)

doglover's quote from the FAQ basically covers it.

Hope this helps!

~Webkinzluver321

---------- webkinzluver321 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm42
Where is that thread anyway? I can't seem to find it. Could someone post a link?
It's not a thread, it's the FAQ.
Give me a sec to post a pic.

---------- webkinzluver321 added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

K, bookworm, here's where you can find the FAQ:
Click the image to open in full size.
Just click that where you would find it, and you can use the Search bar to find the answers to your questions.
Does this help?

Last edited by webkinzluver321; 12-29-2008 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #7
I wish I was a

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

it's not a thread it's the FAQ and I added a link next to where it says FAQ.
doglover16 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

It is in the FAQ secton
jj887 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #9
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

No one seemed to mention this, but a spinning gold star comes after 10,000 posts.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:11 PM   #10
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...faq#faq_colors

Here is a link to the FAQ where the information is.
Polarity is offline Female
Closed