Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #1
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Stadium Frustrations

The Enter Pet button *never* turns green for me! Ever! I try going early, going on time, going a couple minutes late - I am just totally never able to enter the stadium an I'm getting very frustrated about it. Am I alone, or has anyone else *never* been able to even *try* to enter, too?

Please help! I'm tearing my hair out!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Re: Stadium Frustrations

i think it's frustrating too!!!!!!!!!!!
charming is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 11:11 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
Tiso55 is on a distinguished road

Same here. No luck getting in. I'm beginning to think that some users (not all) are using some sort of cheat - like Kat with Jocci !!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #4

bjudge is an unknown quantity at this point

You are not alone, I have had the exact same problem with the stadium! Very
frustrating! For the time being, I have decided to not even try anymore!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #5
Gift Trainee
wendylouwho10 is on a distinguished road

We never get into the Stadium on 2 accounts. We are always on time and then get stuck on "Please Wait". Never get any farther and have to log out to get unstuck. PLEASE GANZ: Limit Stadium to 1 pet, 1 account 1x per week. GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE!!!!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 11:50 AM   #6
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

We've never gotten in either. On US or Asian accounts.

That enter button ... I've never even seen it lit up.

Even when we're right on time. ONCE we got to the enter stage and we choose a pet and clicked enter and it said "theres no event at this time" but it was the correct time.

We haven't been back for a couple weeks now.

Whoever kcc is LOL they win everything. Must be the owners daughter! JK!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 12:01 PM   #7
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

YOu are not alone trust me, i tried that to but it didnt work!!! once it turned green but it wouldnt let me enter!!!
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #8
I love

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

It was green for me once and I clicked on it and I was happy but when I clicked on it, it said stadium full. It is very frustrating. You hvae to be thee the second it opens.

---------- IceBrownie added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Well if you use cheats your webkinz account will disapear.

---------- IceBrownie added 239 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I'm trying to get in rite now and I have been on the loading sign for 5 minutes now!

Last edited by IceBrownie; 04-20-2008 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-20-2008, 05:10 PM   #9
us.isparkle27 is an unknown quantity at this point

ur not alone It happens to me
Old 04-20-2008, 07:19 PM   #10
GibKids

GibKids is an unknown quantity at this point

Same type of thing here too. Even when I get to the stadium at exactly the right time I get the "Please Wait" and then it logs me out. I have tried everyday for about a week. I thought maybe it was because I have dial-up and my connection tends to be a little slow to load, but after hearing everyone has this trouble at least it makes me feel a little better.
GibKids is offline Female
Closed