Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 09:42 AM   #1
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Spyware on WI?

This is what my anti-virus/spyware program came up with last night while I was on the WI homepage. I decided since all of the pop-ups were on the homepage, maybe this would be the same way, so I have been going directly to the forum index and have been having no problems. Maybe a mod or an admin could come around and explain what this is about?

Okay, well I can't get a screenshot to load, but here is what it said

Quote:
Spysweeper has blocked access to a potentially threatening website. The internet communication shield has blocked access to:

TAGS.EXPO9.EXPONENTIAL.COM

This site is on a list of sites known to be related to spyware.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Spyware on WI?

mayb it has to do w/ the addition of the My Page. check ur account (if u blocker will let u) 2 c if u have it.
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Where is the My Page located?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:50 AM   #4
Edward♥Cullen

somewhere in the things to do page (if u have it)
Old 07-18-2008, 09:50 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Wait, are you talking about the My Page on Webkinz? If so, that would not have anything to do with it, because this is a problem I am having on WI. Thanks for helping though!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #6
Edward♥Cullen

the tab (not the things today in WW page) where u find the curio shop
Old 07-18-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
Dance 4 Life!

acroj35 will become famous soon enough

Hmm, I'm not sure. You should ask a mod about it?
Old 07-18-2008, 09:52 AM   #8
Edward♥Cullen

oh..
i thought u meant WW
on WI hmmmmmmmmmm if it was on wi id just 4 get it cuz my pc comes up w/ crazy popups all the time and they r just pc glitches
Old 07-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #9
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

I dont know what it is but my Virus program blocked a threat last night too while I was on WI.

Seems like it was the same one too.

But I haven't gotten it on my computer at work.
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:43 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Thanks for posting. Were you on the forum or on a different page when the threat was blocked?

Last edited by -Lilypad; 07-19-2008 at 01:49 PM..
Closed