Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 08:59 AM   #1
Jbrann7
Webkinz :)

luvkinz3 has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: Spree game not loading

I cannot get spree to load on any of my accounts. I've cleared my cache but all I get is a blue screen. Very frustrating. Anyone else having this problem? This problem doesn't seem to be a priority on any webkinz site or WI. Any ideas welcome!
luvkinz3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

Default Re: Spree game not loading

I had the same problem, i just loged out and loged back in and it worked.
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

SPREE is one of those games that don't always load fully on the first try. Just log out of WW and log back in, usually that does it for me.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 09:28 AM   #4
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Try clearing your coaches and than try to play it.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #5

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Thanks, Webberlily, for the advice to log out and back in...worked for me! We shouldn't have to do that, but it DID work.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 02:38 PM   #6

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

I also found that it helps to load Spree from the Arcade, rather than the Daily Activities page. My friend had the same problem as you, but loading from Arcade seemed to have solved the issue! Keeps you from having to log in twice every time you want to play Spree! Hope that helps!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #7
Jbrann7

luvkinz3 has a spectacular aura about

I've tried ALL those things before I posted and tried them again after...still no spree

Just found out atlantiles isn't loading either. I'm going to turn off my computer and restart. Hopefully it's an adobe problem I can troubleshoot. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Last edited by luvkinz3; 05-04-2011 at 07:38 AM..
luvkinz3 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 07:42 AM   #8
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

U are very welcome !
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #9

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by luvkinz3
I've tried ALL those things before I posted and tried them again after...still no spree

Just found out atlantiles isn't loading either. I'm going to turn off my computer and restart. Hopefully it's an adobe problem I can troubleshoot. Thanks for all the suggestions!
Oh sounds like a familiar problem! Do you have the latest Flash player?
Old 05-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Okay this is what I do, 1. Log out log back in 2.Clear your Cache and last try going to Spree from the arcade, this is what I do it doesn't lock up as much. If all else falls try switching to FireFox or Google Chrome
Closed

Tags
half pint was here